What happened to Florida DM?

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2017 at 7:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is JG like to work for? The regional SD?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one lOLoL

Everything is these threads are true. If I were you I would run far far away and never look back. Do not consider this job for any reason. The pay is bad anyway

100k for DM he he he

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks!! It all makes sense now!!! Hang in there and find a better gig for yourself!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great person to work for.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol okay MS. Stop hyping yourself up. Sketchy ass

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did MS quite as the DM?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fidia is great place to work!! Why is everyone so unhappy!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real question is why was she hired.

But to answer ur question she wasn’t any good so she backed down and took a rep job

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the Florida district any good? Have they hired anybody yet?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is leaving and the product isn’t covered anymore. More and more insurances are dropping the product. Hymovis never lifted off the ground.

So the answer is no, but it’s not neccisarily the reps fault and I doubt any other reps could do any better. The company is failing and these injections are phasing out. Anyone in their position will fail.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously don’t work here because:
    A. You would know the district includes many states
    B. All the states are suffering and we are losing coverage/lives constantly

Believe me. You don’t want to work here. Poor funding, poor products, shit pay, shit employees, shit management, turnover at 70 percent ( no im not lying), failed launch, nobody vouching to get coverage, Hr nightmare galore, the reps who stay are lazy and rejects, GPS on car, marketing material from the 80s bc they can’t leep a marketing person, no future, natzi upper management, shit Benifits. More resignations coming including mine bye

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most people love it at Fidia. Making good money and enjoying life. GPS in Cars!!!! Now that is funny!!! How do you know that. You seem a little paranoid.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well stated

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR leader DM and Regional Manager all quite or got fired!! What is going on at this place?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100 percent NOT TRUE.... they DO have GPS in the cars and they are very open about its. It’s a requirement to have it plugged in. The brand they use is a GEOTAB. Idiot. Stop trying to trick people into taking jobs. This place is a fucking hell hole.

Geotab tracks every move you make and it beeps at you if you go over 80 mph, don’t plug in your seatbelt, accelerate too fast. OH AND the call log system also tracks you so they can match up your route with both. Talk about a paranoid company.

Good money? The MANAGERS make 100k BAHAHAHHAH. Rep offers in th 45-55 range. Fucking sweatshop is what it is.

But go on, try and fool people. But when recruits contact me and ask me if I like it here I TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH. Because I’m leaving and taking the business with me just lol every other smart individual who gets tricked into working here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been double dipping for years and never got caught.

They can't track you here if you're smart like me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is everyone quitting?????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cause the product and the company suck a big one.

It's really that simple.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get Fidia to release the damn hairloss lotion already so you have something to fucken sell

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have great leadership!!!! Make sure you enter your calls into computer correctly. How is your GPS tracker working this weekend. JG is watching as you drive and enter calls.