What happened to Genentech...we are all in mourning ?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, May 1, 2020 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Do you feel Genentech is a company of values any more?

1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the company we all built, loved and made successful?
    Why have our so-called "leaders" failed so miserably to adapt and communicate with us all?
    Why do they all say "we are building this as we go along"//////// seriously //////// a company with any common sense would never say something like this. The pioneer groups have not changed a thing or produced any different business results at all.
    Why does Nancy O keep saying "who you work for and who you work with is very important", EVERYONE who is going through CEOF*** has had to apply for every single position BEFORE knowing who any of their managers would be.....STOP SAYING THIS NANCY....this is no longer a Genentech value!
    The only ones benefiting from any of this and who are making millions off our complete dismantling of Genentech is McKinsey and company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have lost all respect for Nancy O. She has sold herself and her values. I don't know how she can do this to people. Sad sad day. You just watch, she will be replaced by a young and cute soon too. Just like the rest of us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Initially I thought it would be hard to leave an organization that I worked for over 18 years. On top of it, Genentech was also one of the best work places in the industry. Apparently my lack of confidence, and respect, for the current leadership and my doubtful mindset were exposed during the pioneer phase. I was kicked to the curb in spite of my consistent high performance year after year. I was sad but quickly landed in another good company. Looking back, I am not sure if I could listen to the word "ecosystem" one more time, or the nonsense these idiots were trying to sell us. The Genentech I knew is already 6 feet under. What is left is just a bunch of assh0_es who still think they know something others don't. The reality is that it is already a butt of the joke in the industry if you look at it from the outside. This thing is going to go down as one of the worst corporate reorganizations in the history. One thing I can't say is that these assho_es certainly did me a favor. I just bought a vacation home off the coast with my severance and stocks. RIP DNA!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this.every.single.word.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait for my severance check and stocks to forward vest! and get the hell out! Count down!

If you think you are in good hands with people like Kate in charge, then think again! They drop Ted B for Kate?? She has better shoes and is cuter. That is about it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you listen to CE leadership, we've already achieved the Triple Aim and revolutionized the industry.

This, despite not even having any engagement with customers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're not accelerating stock vesting. Was on the HR call last week.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech has a different definition for Triple Aim:

1) Independent minded
    2) High performers from the old model with high salaries.
    3) Anything but LGBTQ

They are all aimed, targeted the removed. Thanks to Kate's world class marksmanship.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech has a different definition for Triple Aim:

1) Independent minded
    2) High performers from the old model with high salaries.
    3) Anything but LGBTQ

They are all aimed, targeted and removed. Thanks to Kate's world class marksmanship.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, your statement reminded me of this movie called ‘The Killing Field’. It’s just a heart wrenching movie about how humanity can turn on each other in a blink of an eye. It’s a story about Cambodia going through their revolution in the late 70’s. Cambodia goes dark. The government communist troops sends all people from the city to the country side. The city people left all their possessions behind to a terrifying death march, to the country side. They Purged all intellects and kept those deemed manipulatively dumb. The genocide in the millions. It is a thought provoking on how trivial life can be. I suggest to check out that movie. For this case in point. The genocide of jobs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember that movie. It was very powerful. It showed how they culled older members in society deemed intelligent or unworthy to learn the new ecosystem. It also reminds me of the fruit rainbow mafia, nowadays, forcing their agenda in all corporate society. On how members of society are culled for a ‘preferred status’.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really quite simple... the best days at Genentech are over!
    Shitty management coupled with total bs nepotism hiring leads to a crumbling company.
    Karma is a bitch!!!!! Worthless Genentech.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PATIENT: Genentech
    DATE OF INJURY: 2019
    LOCATION OF INJURY: South San Francisco and every ecosystem
    CURRENT STATUS: Deceased
    WAS AUTOPSY PERFORMED: Yes
    IMMEDIATE CAUSE OF DEATH: Blunt force injuries by current senior management and
    UNDERLYING CAUSE: Continuous defection of good leaders
    TOXICOLOGY FINDINGS: Poisonous leadership team and toxic culture
    AUTOPSY FINDINGS: Heart and brain are missing, Rupture of all connective tissues
    DESCRIBE HOW INJURY OCCURRED: Nepotistic management hiring and talent drain
    DATE OF EXPIRATION: 2020
    MANNER OF DEATH : Suicide

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats got to be the funniest but truest thing I have seen!!!
    Wonder what this place will look like in 2 yrs if Genentech is still a business. Also, where is the Roche family and wonder what they think about all this?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech will likely become a government and payer contracting company with no field sales in 2 years. Why do you think they hired all the heartless snakes and moronic RGMs with no people management experience in the ecosystems? It is because they plan to let go all the TAMs, FRMs and BEMs and they will have no one to manage eventually. Right now they make you milk all the small communities while they build this plan. SSF will then sunset all the local promotions and cut you loose. BA truly believes that he can slash the payroll to almost nothing and just sell the goods directly from the bench to the networks and government,. Remember they keep telling us that this is just the beginning of the transformation. That's probably the only truth they ever shared. I have 3 second interviews coming up. I am getting the hell out of here before the ship sinks to the bottom. Read the writing on the wall people! Good luck everyone!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good you have things rolling. Any companies you are willing to share? I think everyone should be looking outside. Best of luck, it’s been fun while it lasted

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is about a group of people in Genentech who are trying turn the industry into something that favors its cost model Vs what and how this industry would evolve in due course and its own way. If I have to bet based on the moral compass and intellect capacity of this current leadership team, You should take your severance and go else where unless joining a cult is your aspiration. Does Scientology ring a bell? What they are cooking in SSF is borderline psychotic and down right stupid.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they still having the “Genentech Gives Back” Concert?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol