What happened to Nicolette?

Discussion in 'Akers Biosciences' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2016 at 11:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Tom finally get the boot he deserved for his dismal performance?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom is working at another company; along with Patrice. The person that really f$#%@$ everyone is Edwin. Just like he did at every company he's ever worked at. He doesn't even list abi on his resume.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EH is a d-bag. He's a bully. Likes to intimidate others in public. Screwed over every company he's ever worked at along with his side-kick Scott. Now they're both working at same company again. He was double dipping from holding down two jobs while at akers. He thought Ray was an airhead and a pushover. How the hell any company would want to hire him is beyond belief.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not looking so good. Market cap is down to $6m and sales is up a whopping 9% AND the company added how many employees to achieve this?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i worked with eh at plus. he's a Prick. He ran it into the ground along with his butt-buddy scott. b4 that they ruined another company together. now i hear they're together again at genomics. every company blog i go to here that eh worked at is the same. didn't your company vet him???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not the first time eh would work at 1 company, draw a salary and also work at another company and draw a salary. After some time goes by he'd decide which one is better for him or when he gets caught.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 11:15 AM
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    What's the scoop with Edwin Hendrick?

#36Anonymous, Mar 28, 2014 at 5:34 PM
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Anonymous said: ↑
    What's the deal with this clown? He must have been bounced from Plus; he's a total idiot! How could he possibly been the CEO? WTF?
    He's buddies with Edwin. Those two along with a scott and dave make up the fab four.

#37Anonymous, Apr 22, 2014 at 6:29 AM
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    its a new band called the dinglebbery's

#38Anonymous, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:23 PM
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Anonymous said: ↑
    its a new band called the dinglebbery's
    Well the dingleberries are living large of the fat pay checks they collected after fleecing miraca to the tune of 88million bucks !!! Sold miraca a heaping pile of crap and cashed out big time

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard eh was referred to ray by a mutual friend. i really hope ray doesn't include him as a friend anymore. company is now is survival mode.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TN left almost two years ago and I personally think ABI is a much better place to work now that he's gone. Let's just say Dr. Ray wised up and his contract wasn't renewed. He drove our stock price into the ground during his tenure.

Like most at ABI, I could never understand how someone so poorly equipped for executive management could be deemed qualified for the role of CEO at Akers or any other company. Rumor has it that he married very well and rode his father-in-law's coattails in the shoplifting countermeasures market. Otherwise, he'd still be re-keying locks and changing pass codes for a chain of convenience stores. By the time the coattail ride was over, Mr. Ego's incompetence was widely known in the security world and he found it necessary to jump into a new arena. Unfortunately, he landed here.

A word to the wise. Take everything TAN (as he likes to be called) says with a grain of salt. Honesty isn't one of his strengths and he tends to embellish past accomplishments, and that's putting it mildly.

Say what you want about EH, at the very least his arrival marked the beginning of the end for his predecessor. As a former VP of Marketing, Patrice was with us 10+ years and accomplished virtually nothing of significance during that time. It was a wonderful situation for her in that she was well-paid and didn't have to work. It's no wonder she was extremely bitter when she was shown the door. I think it's quite likely she's the author of most, if not all, of the negative posts about EH. Hey, McMorrow, it's time to move on!

Supposedly TAN and PM have reunited and the two parasites are now draining the life out of another company struggling to survive.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know and have no experience with TAN or PM. I do with EH and he's a d-bag. I couldn't agree more with the posters' description of EH. EH is as big a snake in the ground as they come. I hope "Dr. Ray" learned from that experience as well.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Extremely bitter when she was shown the door...? What makes you think she was bitter? She left on her accord. TAN stayed longer than he normally would and decided to leave. Stock price? Ok. Selling now for $1.31. market cap was what, 18m a few months ago? now, 6m. how many additional employees did this company hire to achieve this incredible goal?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EH is a weasel.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone likes TAN for these reasons.

1) He lives vicariously through himself.

2) He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.

3) His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body.

4) When it is raining, it is because he is thinking of something sad.

5) His shirts never wrinkle.

6) He is left-handed and right-handed.

7) If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

8) The police often question him just because they find him interesting.

9) His blood smells like cologne.

10) On every continent in the world, there is a sandwich named after him. His hands feel like rich brown suede.

11) Cuba imports cigars from him. Mosquitos refuse to bite him purely out of respect. In museums, he is allowed to touch the art.

12) His business card simply says “I’ll call you.”

13) He has won the lifetime achievement award, twice.

14) If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the urge to thank him.

15) He bowls overhand.

16) He is fluent in all languages, including three that he only speaks.

17) He tips an astonishing 100%.

18) Once while sailing around the world, he discovered a short cut.

19) Panhandlers give him money.

20) He divorced his wife because he caught her littering.

21) His passport requires no photograph.

22) When he drives a new car off the lot, it increases in value.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are 3 or 4 of them. They all met and worked together at US Labs then Plus then Miraca and now at GenomeDX. Very interesting how they all have gone from 1 company to the next together. All of them should be wearing stripes right now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well....well, well. Looks like TAN is rising. Just recently named CEO of VerifyMe after concluding a successful time as ceo of ineedmd and raising $8 mil. RA's performance is lucklaster at best is politely being removed from the helm. Hmmm. Wonder how long abi can last. all eyes are on the clock ticking.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah...there's a lot of internal movement. you sould be blowing the dust off of your resume.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is it a good thing when the ceo feels the need to show confidence to the shareholders by purchasing shares?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tsk tsk sticks and stones....sticks and stones

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is RA still a part of abi? He was removed from ceo.

" thank you sir. may I have another? "

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alas, it would appear our favorite parasite is once again searching for a new host. That didn't take long at all. Poor chap has just never grasped the concept of enhancing a company's value.