What happened to Nicolette?

Discussion in 'Akers Biosciences' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2016 at 11:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, I walked into Starbucks and got a skinny vanilla latte. I gave him a $5 and received change. I was wondering about using my spare change of about .35 cents to purchase some akers stock. Any advice on how many shares this will make me proud of?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

depends on how long you wait. the longer you wait the more shares you'll be able to purchase.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" crickets "

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL !!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same mistake made by many other companies.....misplaced priorities. Good reps let go / leave...etc....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wal-mart has a Christmas sale for kleenix's if anyone needed some..........

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember him ... as a liar and the most incompetent POS I ever met.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you're referring to edwin and RA then you'd be correct.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

circling the drain...........so sad. It may make it or it may not make it. Pity. With different ownership it could have been something by now. Oh, well........playing Taps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe abi stock will go back up to where it used to be in 2014 and 2015. NOT!! bye-bye...........so not nice knowing ya!! RFLMAO !!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow. never thought it would get to this point. can it get any worse? YES!! :)) It can AND it will !!! waiting for that final flush and i pop the cork on my moet & chandon Dom Perignon white gold. been saving it specifically for such an occasion. no no. don't worry about me. if it takes a little longer than i hope it's ok. my moet will taste even better as it ages. win-win for me.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

look on the bright side, vermin. it's not the end of the world...........it's only the end of your world. LOL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My God, Lad!!! These are people's lives at stake here! ABI mentality = F#$@# em! Sooner they close their doors the better for everyone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

above poster said this 2 years ago. now RA has been terminated. oh, the irony. create a board with a company you're own dad started and created and you get the ol' boot in the ass. that's gotta HURT.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Animal House.........RA bent over for initiation paddeling. Thank you, sir. May I have another.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

karma is a bitch. hopefully if abi gets bought out they'll replace anything that has akers name on it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did RA get terminated / removed from his post?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Board wants to sell. Company is more valuable without RA. RA is an airhead. Clueless. Thank you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in the meantime, tan is making another company and himself some money.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep your chin up, ol' chap. hip hip