What happened to Nicolette?

Discussion in 'Akers Biosciences' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2016 at 11:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RA did the fudging and he decided to let TAN go. I wonder what was discussed and / or going on behind the scenes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's give credit where credit is due. Even RA got wise to TAN's incompetence and BS ... eventually.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If our resident anti-TAN thought he was so terrible then why was he hired in the first place as a consultant (?) then went on to become CEO? I didn't think TAN was as bad as RA.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, you think RA did the fudging intentionally which is why he refused to sign off on it?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another CEO change?!!??? What the f is going on over there? I'm selling my stock and buying some chewing gum. I mean it this time.....I'm done. Who's with me??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now ray-ray you said you had packed your shit. you failed ( at something else ) to remove your connection from abi on social media. tsk tsk..............

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there's no credit to be given; except........regardless of how you want to word it, things were better under TAN than after he left. TAN helped with the $16m raise and got it listed on NASDAQ. TAN leaves. ABI board hires edwin. Shaddy criminal who was drawing a paycheck from 2 different companies. After him, 3 or 4 ceo's. stock goes into toilet. class action lawsuit pending. settled another dispute for the tune of $900k. stock selling under the magic number of $1. stock buyers are saying that abi stock is not worth as much a pack of chewing gum. considering entering into the world of pot. great. do your part to contribute kids getting high on school yards or having canibus brownies at middle schools. but hey. if the almighty board thinks that's the route to go because there's no other way to turn a buck.......ok. or, disolve the "board". it's a joke anyways. file a chapter for protection while you restructure. one step back. 2 steps forward.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" TAPS " playing in the distance on a lonely hilltop as the sun sets......

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel it. I just know this will be the year little abi will close shop. C'mon........we're all cheering for it!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ray-ray..........what will happen to akers bio? are all your friends still on the board? maybe you can start another company? just don't create another board, right? RFLMAO..........

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanwhile, rapid tests market size will increase to $39.10 billion by 2023. Will Akers be a part of this? Fortunately NOT! We're shrinking................!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

damn.......we're now down to 7.10m in market cap. I guess I'll blow my annual bonus and go to starbucks and get a skinny latte.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn......we're now down to 5.62m in market cap. I guess I'll blow my annual bonus and buy a stick of gum.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is our resident anti-tan? I was waiting for him to tell everyone how the shady criminal edwin is tan's fault. or, abi going through 3 or 4 ceo's. class action lawsuit pending. settled another lawsuit. stock selling under $1. abi considering selling pot to children. meanwhile, tan is out making another company some money and himself. LOL. never seen a company end up like this before.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a company makes between $1m and $2m and you create a board........why??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$ 5.55m