What happened to Portipoti?

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by anonymous, May 24, 2019 at 2:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I ever get bored of living the dream I might throw one of you sorry losers a bone so you can join me, I will warn you however success isn’t handled easily by everyone.
    Say hi to Hilary for me.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, yes. We know. You are so successful- everyone wants to be you. Move along.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Living the dream all day long on CafePharma. All successful people hang out here. Duh.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“We” ? What do you have a mouse in your pocket or something??
    Slither back to your dungeon cubicle simpleton

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for your ballet class pansy

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quiet you cubicle peon! It’s really good for my core!! You’re just jealous that you don’t have an office like me that has a door!! It took me years of sucking c*ck to get this office!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meadors has officially gone insane. What a dumb f*ck. Creepin’ on Hilary still I see.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s unstable. A lot of people are starting to acknowledge it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t blame Meadors. Blame the dumb f*cks who continue to pay his salary.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up moron. He's stable.

He knows exactly what he's doing. He pervs on women under the age of 25. How many of you have daughters that fall in this category? Its Meador's "fair game" territory. He brags about it. He photographs and videotapes them. He brags about how he's "untouchable" from being fired.

Hey- Robert Ford, care to explain why you continue to employee a known pervert?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y’all need to let this be. Meadors is a great guy- we all want to be him! Can’t hate on the guy because he needs to feel important so he tears everyone else down.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Employ”

Meadors hates poor grammar

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to see all the cubicle trolls had time to get caught up on cafe this weekend. I was starting to wonder if you losers had missed a payment on your internet bill. But oh wait I’m sure you’re to cheap to have internet at home and just mooch off the company or Mcdonalds
    Quit being pathetic and get a life losers!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Meadors! Didn't know McDonalds had free wifi. You're the king of private wifi connections and creepy videos to upload.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But we all want to be YOU!!
    Teach us how not to be pathetic when you spend all your time here? We just copy what you do!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meadors is my mentor, all of you are just keyboard ninjas that hate him due to his success in the business and of the hotties he gets to sleep with!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greatness can’t be taught it is instilled in SOME of us from birth. You’ll just have to settle with being a pathetic peon.
    Good day

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s a peon?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely even a simpleton such as yourself as access to a dictionary.. look it up loser