What happened to the east region?

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2019 at 10:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30-40% turnover of reps in two years, multiple accounts lost worth millions, low moral, zero pipeline except 5 year old retread products, inaccurate reco quotas, and no plan or vision in sight.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When two major competitors do everything they can to assist you and you still cant make your number, look to the top. The only mission in the east for 2018 was to make quota and despite every assist from your competition to help, it still didn't work. No amount of time at the mothership qualifies one to be a leader. In order to lead, one must be followed. Currently, its seven individual ships without a port.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conicelli hasn’t hit his number in two years. He should put himself on a plan.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Baxter..failed as a rss, product manager, and as a manager. So let’s promote him. Shocker! He sucks as a AVP. He gets zero respect from the field, managers hate working for him, and has ruined the east region.

Fire him and promote Rick

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rick is a nightmare micromanager from what I heard. Probably better as a director than a manager though.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You heard wrong.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike C laid a smack down on Conicelli. The best Baxter email ever...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elaborate please...who is Mike C and what did the email say? Feel free to paste it here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t find one rep who respects, admires, or works a dame bit harder for Conicelli. I work 5-10 hours a week and no one is any wiser. Baxter is a joke. My accounts run themselves. Most reps have side jobs anyway...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t leave my house last week. If they tracked my work phone, it would point to my home office. Easiest part time job ever! Make up 20 fake saleforce entries, my boss has never worked with me, take credit for organic growth, and tell everyone how hard I worked this week. All bs. Managers and asd are clueless. People have taken a week off with zero pto.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Conicelli keeps his job. The guy is so clueless and I like my one day a week gig. I start at 10:30 and I’m at the gym at 2.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why was he out in the position?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PUT that is.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quota numbers are ramping up. Last place again for the east. Will get some balls and fire this clown.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pure Shit Shit!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Developing a culture of "I" and "me"...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, elaborate.