What happened to the east region?

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2019 at 10:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you don't think this way but they are great products. What they need are more indications but they are nonetheless the gold standard for hemostats and sealants. I'm not saying our leadership has done great things with them because God knows they haven't. Maybe your docs won't fight for them because they view them as a commodity but that's on you because mine do fight for them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cry me a river
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take the dust off the 15 year old products.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Gold standard is good surgical technique and to not rely on useless hemostasis products. If a doctor routinely uses/relies on tisseel after a case, he’s a bad surgeon. If a doctor can’t do a case w/o floseal, he’s a bad surgeon. Also, Take Peristrips...$400,000 a year for a 1-3% leak rate is bad business for the hospital. Reply back to this post in a year and I’m sure you either wrote down the business or its gone!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your insight.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

c'mon - that's all you got?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's simply not worth debating. It's your opinion. Mine just happens to be different.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Np

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40% turnover of reps in two years, multiple accounts lost worth millions, and low morale.
    Watch out Ethicon is back in action blazing! Is there a plan in place?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ethicon is back? I'm not sure about that but don't disagree on needing a plan. Meg and Wil don't have one from what I've seen. Their plan is to keep riding the dollars thanks to a competitors backorder and rely on the VIBE scale to win over people.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, the VIBE scale kicks ass. When I’m in my several high volume, existing user , Floseal cases each week, the surgeons and staff love discussing it between swooshes.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My existing users, love the VIBE sale and the marketing material. Cut’em in half and it makes a fun filled Go Fish game for all in the case. ”Who’s gotta number 5 bleeder”? Keep on fishing Baxter!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is such a sad story, Promotions of the incompetent, sucking up to Meg and Will and total useless leadership in the east is just a shame. CC you should put on the old velour jacket and go back to marketing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen, brother!! Conicelli needs to go back to Ortho where he killed it. Loser, suck up. Nobody in the east respects him.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sinking ship

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conicelli single-handedly killed the east!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

total Dbag

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the velour jacket reference is priceless......while no one here gave you credit, it was appreciated.
    The personality of a zucchini. Customers and reps love him.