what happened to vp of sales?

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe replaced Rob as VP of Commercial. Riga is gone. Did anyone replace him?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is out of here and still working, now at Spectrum. Charismatic, young and NOT retired.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Neal Fitzpatrick at Dendreon? Thought he may be NSD, but may be thinking of another company...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riga was announced today as an employee at Spectrum. He didn't retire as the company paid sponsor would suggest and continue to mislead the real truth on this board.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is out of here and still working, now at Spectrum. Self-centered, young and NOT retired.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He took Runzheimer with him

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately-NOT.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He hired 3 sales directors with NO experience, Hedge, Miller and Duran

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More complete BS.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So whoever said he was retired was probably lying to make things seem rosey at Dendreon.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spectrum's website "announced" the arrival of 3 managerial new hires (see Company Highlights) and Riga is not mentioned:

http://www.sppirx.com/

So Riga going to SPPI is probably another lie.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Riga gone, the COGS is lower. Sales were shitty when he was here. If they continue shitty, at least fixed costs are lower.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out Sanofi.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My money is on Incyte

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please tell me how Joe Depinto is still employed here? Please, I need to know. He is the lamest excuse for a leader that I have witnessed in this industry.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's an easy answer. GS is still here. MG was given a contract to remain in November 2011 (3 months after August 2011). He resigned on the effective date on the last day of January 2012 only after the latest pump was complete. SB and the rest of the BoD is pretty much the same. Why remove people who fail? It's admitting failure. Kapeesh?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe De Pinto is the best commercial guy in the oncology space. Have you ever met him or anyone that works at our company?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to TR?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone said he retired. I think there is more to the story than the guy no longer being here due to retiring.