What happened to...

Discussion in 'Searle' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2005 at 2:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...Eric Noshay, Bill Parr, Jill Schaaf, John Fort, Susan Kundel and all the others who worked on Celebrex/COX-2 marketing at Searle?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am right here and I'm very happy to be away from that dysfunctional team.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I am right here and I'm very happy to be away from that dysfunctional team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please share with the group!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all rich and happy. Living the rewards of Celebrex. Long Live The Zap-Dot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Zap-Dot rules! Actually we had a blast and great severance. I think i will put zap-dot on the license plate of my Rolls Royce or Ferrari.
    Can you say Boondogle!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill-where did you end up?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Susan Kundel is working at Wyeth for Nancy Rasmussen
    Bill Parr is working in the same group at Wyeth
    Eric Noshay is at Baxter renal division in Marketing
    Jill Schaaf is head of sales at the renal division at Baxter

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teresa Morris, an Atlanta rep who left and, at last report, went with ATandT or some such..........She was married to a lawyer........

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nancy Rasmussen is no longer at Wyeth.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jill Scaaf is the GM of the Renal Division at Baxter.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lance Kunde?

Bob Garrett?

Eric Bishea?

12. DAB

DAB Guest

Last I knew:
    Kunde is still an acct mgr w/PFE, and Bishea is running a MedEd Co in Chi.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Garrett went on to do a stint managing the sales force of a genetic testing company and then went to Wyeth and was a DM in central Illinois. I hear he is getting close to retiring from Wyeth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eric Bishea

Can someone tell me of their experience with Bishea? Bad? Good? Stay away?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any thoughts on Ricky Echols? Where did he land?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Marketing" at Searle? If a few people had understood marketing from the viewpoint of those experienced in the pharmaceutical business, Searle might still be around.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone worked with Tom Kempisty over at Sudler and hennessy. Does anyone have any feedback on this Person

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember when Al Heller joked at the Celebrex launch meeting that Searle "was a Research and Developement company." Most of the laughing was from the Searle reps themselves.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

right. poor marketing...small pharma company with me too drugs stealing share hand over fist from at the time SKB, Novartis, etc. celebrex didn't surpass generic ibuprofen because of r&d. the studies couldn't even prove the safety promised....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I've worked with Tom. Many, many times over the past 5 years. I was introduced to him by the agency we selected (Synergy at the time, but I guess they were acqired by Sudler after -- I think he's on his own now). What a stroke of great luck that was! He developed and managed our entire managed care strategy and guided us through implementation of all the tactical elements. Since then he has spearheaded our adherence efforts, managed all of our our direct-to-patient initiatives, and worked with all of our brand teams on pipeline launch initiatives. I've grown to trust him and depend upon him and his teams to do all of our work. Do yourself a favor and work with him -- he won't disappoint!