What happens during a takeover?

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Aug 22, 2019 at 7:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If somebody took-over Alexion; what would happen to employees? Are there anyone who has similar experience in the past?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C Suites walk out smiling, thanking and showing their middle fingers to those left behind, with an uncertain future!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps with years and established success under their belts celebrate the stock windfall, new hires from current leadership’s piss poor hiring decisions get kicked to the curb, and everyone hopes for the best. I imagine tenured reps will be grabbed up by recruiters after they collect their payouts feeling all fat and happy as they follow all the others that have been leaving Alexion en mass.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends, if you're a C level employee you count your millions while walking out the door.

Non C level employee, you stick around hoping you won't get axed. You work your ass off trying to show your worth hoping people see it.

Then as time wears on you realize it's not worth it so you start to hope for a nice severance package. If you get a package you then realize you'll burn through it while trying to find a new job and second guess your decision to stick around. At some point you understand you should have been looking for a new job from the start.

My advice. If Alexion gets bought, update your resume and start looking for a new job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a fellow experienced rep. This has been in the making and that’s why smart higher ups have been leaving. Start looking now if you have any common sense. If this doesn’t go through, another will soon. Ludwig is here to sell.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all, whoever this “experienced” person is, they’re a moron. The higher ups have massive amounts of equity and if they could predict for 1 second accurately we were indeed being sold they’d NEVER leave. Only the bird of directors and a VERY select few C Suite members would have ANY idea of a takeover. So, cut your nonsense and bullshit false statements. You’re an idiot.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I pray we sell. Pray pray pray. Even at the rep level we will all cash out lots of dough. Amgen sucks, so what. We find new jobs. Who cares!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ludwig’s composition of his last quartet will be presented Monday Labor Day!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are all F’d ! Been here many times and they will cut most people! Sorry

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RAMs will be kept. Synergies will be looked for. Fancy name for letting go redundant positions in support roles. I’ve been through many of these. Always came out making money and keeping my job. Not worried at all. Bring it on!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're a non-prep school/ivy league pedigreed white male, that likely isn't going to happen. Don't confuse prior buyout lucky breaks as an operating norm. You're in Boston now, not sleepy CT. Country club pedigree worshiping and affirmative action virtue signaling reigns supreme in this town, in this industry.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:confused::eek::mad:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‍♀️ angry white man Trump supporter

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been with Alexion less than a year and took a RAM position in a territory that is also occupied by an IAM. I would think RAMs like me would be the first to go. Should I be worried?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like you are. I would worry and look. No one is safe here. Those who wait long wind up with no job.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dipshit- higher ups doesn’t mean C level. Everyone knows they have no reason to leave until they get their parachutes. It’s the in between the field and the golden children. Idiot! Go drink you kool-aid