What happens next?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jul 14, 2020 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny! Every rep I have met from California is a melty snowflake! We should let Mexico annex the worst state in the Union.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd like to disagree with you, but I can't. You speak the Truth. We all gotta duck when the shit hits the fan.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First to go will be that Rolex you paid $18K for on a credit card. You know who you are! It impressed your peeps, the other managers also in hock up to their eyeballs. Fancy watch! Pawn Shop gives you $2000, when the electric gets cut off.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I only paid $14k and bought it straight cash. My home is paid off and I have no debt. My 401k is ripe, I’m only milking this job for pocket money. I’m excited for the end, but sad I’ll have to wait to start traveling.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stainless sports model. Best bang for the buck, your only in the hole 12k from the giddy up. Imagine if you bought a high performing stock instead. And bought a used one at the pawn shop. You’d probably be up about 10 K On your original 12, and have the exact same watch. I’d rather have the 25k and my $2k submariner.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like PWT who made a bit of money.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our RVP is pushing FLLs to put reps on performance plans if numbers are down in the short term even though access is non existent.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As is the RVP here in the South...my FLL is interviewing ay other companies, not a good sign.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All divisions. VBU mgr is looking.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the vacation continue. Lie lie lie. I’ve been covering my _ ss for years. I’m good at reports.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what do you plan to do when this industry implodes ?? Might be valid question ask yourself.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rest assured it will be the path of least resistance.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens next...just continue faking calls and giving veeva what the company wants, telesales is what we do in vaccines, or just enjoy the vacation like we have been doing. There is little to no access.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phone your offices to see if they need anything or have any issues with your product. Then hit the beach!!! No real field time till next June.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To Post #36. I agree June 2021. It’s like a 1 1/2 Years of Paid Vacation complete with fantastic benefits. It’s unreal and I cannot believe my luck. Thanks GSK. All I’ve been doing is a bit of telesales and coverIng my ___ and checking off a few things in Veeva. We have zero access here and it’s been that way for years.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've also heard rumors that my FLL is interviewing elsewhere. Not confirmed so might just be people stirring things up

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have around 40-50% access in Texas so plenty to do. Company is piling on lots of things to keep us home. Oh well, sometimes providers are the most important customer and sometimes gsk is the biggest customer.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cort said on the National call he wouldn’t shut down the country because every area has different rates infection. Well Florida and parts of Texas got pretty bad. Did he shut those areas down. No. How bad does an area have to get before he looks out for the health of his people. Way to go GSK. One rep in NJ ended up on a ventilator. Luckily he survived.