What happens when Flora is gone?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2010 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will take over? Outside person? The betting is Flora will be fired in March, April time table? Sound right?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no Covidien will only have 41999 open minds then.

Maybe we could hire somebody back from Intuative Surgical or better yet somebody from Big Pharma that can keep the BS going for a year or two and then dump the whole company. Then we'll know how it feels to be purchased and have some arrogant idiots tells us how everything we do is incorrect as they clean house.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we're putting the cart before the horse.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like were putting the stain before the shart.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's doing a great job he isn't going anywhere

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt he's a douche and needs to get the fuck out. But unless Meelia thinks he needs to go, he's not going any where.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now thats funny - I often shart during the national sales meeting. It is a nice break in the BS.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're the one. I was wondering why that fart smell lasted so long.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The division is doing well so he stays. Sorry

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Backorders, Jerry L, rub, multiple vps, sports surgery, Bayer HR, he seems to come through it all

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is talking about him being gone around April. I wonder if he knows how much people are talking about this. Although the numbers for surgical look good, he is still not a good President for this company. He makes rash decisions based on who has his ear. For a while it was Jerry L- demoted, before him it was Napolean (Claypool)- basically demoted to suture after creating a nightmare within marketing.... he has nobody around him that can make good strategic sense of what we are trying to do.

Its the flavor of the month with him.... the numbers are good, but his leadership sucks. I would put my paycheck on it that he will be gone soon. Then slowly the rest will fall (his leadership- or the lack of).

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think he ever understood the business, look at the poor decisions, Sports Surgery , Jerry L, Rub Claypool. Only the Bayer HR Team is ahead of him in how much he is not respected. He is basically a joke in the field. Lori and Skip are good starts to some stability but when will Rich M and company realize this has been a disaster.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Rub Claypool and the Bayer HR team go also?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will find out shortly

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hanson cuts the surgical device sales group in half. Mark it down!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call bullshit. It's not the salesforce that caused the massive backorders and piss poor forecasting that led to everyone missing their Focus bucket numbers.
    Hanson's smart enough to see that the Ebd sales force can't pick up the Surgical Device bag alone.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully he cleans out the salesforce. Crybaby F players who complain dont sell and blame everyone else for failures they created. Ebd is a winner culture hopefully that comes to surgical.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hanson has a reputation of weeding out the pretenders and then cutting their balls off. Look for big changes, EMID. Most dual territories will be cut and those that are bs artists will be gone. Only the strong survive his leadership.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Timetable for this?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows. Most changes will happen after the fye and should start hearing about some by the national meetings. If the past is an indication of the future then lots will happen prior to Christmas. Just the way he rolls!