What has your Iroko offer been ?

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. They have hired an entire sales force that already have one foot out the door.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

same thing here heard "flight risk" several times during panel interview was told 65 to 75 by recruiter and on phone screen was asked minimum In would take ($70k) then in interview was told $62k was max and declined way too many reps at interviews with no pharma experience good luck at launch

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got back from Dallas interviewing. I have over 15 years experience and have launched 6 products. I didn't get the job. I have a job right now; not even sure I wanted this one--but need to get some interview experience under my belt. I gave 100%, but didn't get it. I agree- I met several with no Pharmaceutical experience- and they said they thought their interviews went well. I didn't make it to the final interview. Long day--good luck to all of you. Curious to see what happens with the company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again --- Enough with the "Flight Risk" talk! My God, it's not that difficult. Hire good people, pay them fairly, manage them in a way which allows Sales people to go sell and not be hogtied to management. Treat them fairly with incentive comp. Provide a path forward in growth and development of true professionals and you never have to utter the phrase "Flight Risk" again. People will be scratching at the doors to come work here. Why do managers always over complicate shit? However, lie to people, underpay them and provide no vision for future growth - everyone is a "Flight Risk" including your managers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This ain't 2007!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with above ... This is NOT 2007! Also, I think there is something ugly in your posting that in 2007 when you made a great base of 75... that "you didn't have to do anything to exceed quota!" You must have felt really great about yourself as a sales professional. That's the kind of nonsense which ruined so much of this industry and it's so many folks with this attitude who are now in management, incapable of strong leadership and are suspect of everything their reps try and do... Why? because they know they were a creep when they were a rep. ick --- just ick!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke! I had a glorified RM tell me I had too much experience. This company is a joke and won't et good talent low balling and insulting people with their shitty interview style and me too drugs. Good luck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was told 50K at interview, but didn't get call back, maybe my sudden lack of interest showed. Know a rep that was offered 50, turned it down. For a big task, they are offering little money. Launching a known compound against cheap generics and branded drugs that are sold by highly rewarded reps - will be a task. I don't see how they expect to keep talent at that price. It sounded like a fun challenge until I realized that they aren't willing to adequately compensate for it. There are, still, other jobs out there that pay better with less stress.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really should investigate punctuation.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At Iroko you drive a sub-micron car.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is taking you serious (sic). Seriously.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is reimbursement amount for cell and high speed? Also, does anyone know about tuition reimbursement? Thanks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$140 per month. No tuition reimbursement. You have to be joking when you asked for tuition reimbursement

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know for sure but in the past InVentiv has offered tuition reimbursement.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been doing this job for 14 years and yes, it's this lazy, I'm on a gravy train mentality that ruined this business because even when we give you a car and free gas, you still can't get your fat ass out of bed and WORK! What a bunch of ungrateful assholes.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The job won't last long enough to worry about tuition reimbursement.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FWIW, this company doesn't have the financing they expected, and dialed back the $ they offered people. They will get what is coming to them, namely high turnover and low morale.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My offer was 65k. Anyone else?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F Chandler

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took $55k, but there have been some pretty fly looking chics that also got hired, and this is my first real job out of college (I am 22) so I think this is good. If I can get to 70k, and hook up with some of these girls, then I am cool with that. See you guys in Florida.