What if a Dem had invited Taliban to Camp David?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2019 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAIL!

Get back to us when he invites them into countries like Obama did with Egypt and Libya.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got a thing for Obama don't you?That's all you ever talk about Obama this, Obama that.Obama has not
    been in the white house for a while now, wgaf already. Thou protest too much.:rolleyes:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Sparky and Libs are a little too obsessed with Obama.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Libs calls Obama “bath house Barry”. I find that very interesting because as open minded as I am, I had to look up what A bath house was. How did Sparky and Libs already know ??? Hmmmmmmm.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo! Could it have any thing to do with race? Betcha 50 bucks this poster is below the Mason-Dixon line. :)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Betcha $100.00 it's coming from the new Dixie land (aka) the mid west. :)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Thanks for admitting yet again that you libtards can’t deal with perspective. Sorry but you won’t be allowed to idiotically bash Trump without being shown to be hypocrites and fools. :p:D

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re not nearly as obsessed as you are with Trump.?:D

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because we aren’t ignorant little fools as you are.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Betcha can’t make an argument without using convenient crutches.

But just to get your non-racist credentials on the record please tell the board how much you love and respect Condi Rice, Herman Caine and Clarence Thomas! :D

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One thing is for certain. You’re an idiot.:D

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: You go to bath houses

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Open- minded? whose butt buddy are you?
    The same reason they knew you’re an ignorant, stupid fool, and an a- hole to boot.
    Shut up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all r*****, I'am not a liberal, secondly what perspective? Final nobody has to bash Trump he does it to himself, by acting like some dumb hillbilly, when he's really a NY city boy, but he knows what you all like, so he plays the part. He He yaw doggie.:rolleyes::D:p What is you?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us figured that out about LIBS and especially SPARKY long ago. The most homophobic losers are almost always hiding it themselves. How many times do we have to see this movie?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo !!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think people who are not secure with their own sexuality are the only ones who make a big issue about the LGBT, because really who gives a shit.:rolleyes: I was a loser like that at one time, I allow other people to make me feel some kind of way about talking to this person that was rumor to be gay, I don't know even if it's was true, and blew them off anyway. If I could change past, and tell them I did not mean to hurt their feelings, (not that it will make a difference now anyway)and that I'am sorry, I should have not care what other people thought, but live and learn.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was always afraid my husband would no longer love me when he found out but actually he reacted just the opposite and it was very gratifying. I’m glad now that I told him. We found out that many people do this now.