What inspires people to want to work for Amplity?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2020 at 2:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Double posting?? That looks like you were next, ha ha ha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame blame balme, so easy. Look in the mirror. Why were you still contract when so many were hiring? Typical of the average contract mentality! Are you even grateful for being paid til the end of April when so many went without? Shame on you. You dont get it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis is a billion dollar company. They can afford to pay it dumbass. More layoffs to come.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As of now no mention of layoffs with Novartis. However, if we are still not in the field by August/Sept then q4 some decisions will probably have to be made.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the whole industry will be changed if reps are out til August or September.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So wait, you’re saying they can afford it yet they’re going to do more layoffs? Sounds like you’re the dumbass making statements like that

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they can afford yo pay it. They chose not to. They lay people off here at Novartis almost every year.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I logged onto an unemployment site, I was familiar with the name. They told me I could file today, and then wait awhile for my pay.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certainly not for career development!:D

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it for the incredible colleagues and partnerships we have at Amplity!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being grateful for even having a job in the industry and in this economy. And, the rush (and anxiety!) of living on the edge, never knowing when you might lose your job - frequent lay-offs due to contract terminations are very common when working for a CSO.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are flexible and confident, you can do much better than Amplity.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, I can work harder and make more money.....OR.......I can make very little effort and still collect a decent salary and benefit package. It’s just a personal choice

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, just don't bring up a topic that creates work for someone else, you'll get run out of there PDQ!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The better question is what motivates people to ask stupid questions.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person who posted was a Novartis asshole. What motivated him to do so is beyond me.