What is an Otsuka–Person?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read this on the website and saw Kevin's quote and had to call out the delusion and total deception. Here is Kevin's full quote
    "Otsuka-people dare to dream and we take the road less traveled to influence the future."

Well I did and got shown the door. People who totally ripped off the company and shareholders are still in their positions and still totally incompetent. Kevin you are a total fraud, you have no guts and no back bone. You need to fire yourself for incompetence and let someone else do the job that needs to be done.

@Japan - you need come in and instill confidence in a company that is has low morale due to questionable managers. Maybe have HR totally managed by Japan. Change is desperately needed

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is an Otsuka person?
    Someone who enjoys politics and is creative when it comes to coming up with stuff nobody needs only to look good for a supervisor. An Otsuka person avoids work and responsibility even though they like to be in charge of everything.
    Otsuka people are soft and overpaid but are great in meetings and checking boxes. We are risk averse and tend to agree with whatever the safe choice is. Unless someone important disagrees with that, then we change our stance. That's that mental agility thing they keep talking about measuring. We are great at kissing up to bosses. That's the magnet for talent.
    As long as you can fake it, you'll have a career you will be proud of. Real achievement!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! what is the turnover rate of senior management, including the CEO position within the last 4 years?

Over it likes this.
  4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, that was so accurate! An Otsuka person must know how to kiss ass to keep in line. They also tend to smile a lot when they have nothing to say in fear of saying the wrong @#$# in front of the VPs and above.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sad but mostly true. look around at recent org changes it screams the more ass you kiss the more opportunity you get. no experience - no problem....it also says even if you completely suck and cannot do your job - and kissed the right ass along the way you will be moved so you can suck air in another position in the company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hypocrisy of anonymous posts. The statement of "No guts, no backbone" from an anonymous blogger. If you don't like the quote or the source of the quote, give the individual you referenced a call or stop by his/her office.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol sorry but your post is anonymous also so isn't that kind of like the pot calling the kettle black? Lmao the silliness of Cafe Pharma!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUTH!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster stated he/she is no longer with the company (obviously has an IQ over 60). If you are so "brazen" why don't you remove your "anonymous" title and replace with your name. Go for it; set an example....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than likely is was someone in HR or Kevin. The post proves how bad the culture is at Otsuka. The solution is not fix the problem but to go after the person who is unhappy. Sounds like the Trump way.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you assume this was not done? Otsuka claims they appreciate and welcome polite and appropriate candor. Direct feedback is what they want and they are responsive to field surveys. I have personally provided feedback at meetings and directly to leadership when they ask for it or even when it is unsolicited. You know what I received? A counseling session from my supervisor, advising me to not "stir the pot". Before you assume I was rude or out of line in my approach, I assure you I was careful because I anticipated the blowback. Boy, did I receive it. I'm not a negative person. Just the opposite. When I see things that will cause strife and negativity, I speak up. Not anymore. Not unless it is anonymous.

Over it likes this.
  12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you are not the only one..they want the truth but obvious they can't handle the truth. They make up excuses when they get negative feedback. Oh it's not me or our dept it's them...talk about accountability wth is that?

They do what they want to do regardless of what's best for the business. Political mess - kiss enough of the right ass and you are golden. Have a moral compass, speak up and unfortunately your screwed/coached lol they say that's what they want they dont like it!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can wasted millions on pointless efforts and lie and still get promoted. You can mistreat your direct reports and have zero skills and experience in your line of business and get promoted. But you can NOT bring these issues to HR or your manager otherwise you will get written up and shown the door. You can lie to Japan and you can lie to employees but god help you if you speak the truth on these unethical practices.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck here. This ahead exactly describes what's going on at Lundbeck. We just smile and check whatever boxes that need to be checked. At the end of a completely useless management presentation, we smile and clap, but in reality we ask ourselves can they be actually this delusional, or is it an act of self-preservation?

This is the game we must all play until we switch teams, then we learn how to play by the new team's rules. Just keep smiling, tell them "that's a wonderful idea", and check your boxes. I call this my "pharmaceutical survival roadmap". So far it's worked pretty damn good!

Over it likes this.
  15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't that the Otsuka Way..? Come on man.