What is base pay for DMs at Arbor

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2016 at 8:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is base pay for DMs at Arbor. Why are the expanding

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No experience - 80k to 90k
    experience - 100k to 105k

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hospice folks making more than DSM's, plus Friday's off. Thx investoors.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow what cheap company!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where does one sign up for this or do they only promote from within?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company website has them posted to make it seem contrary, but those who are here know it's very much the ladder.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey Tomy quit looking at my Lenkeden profile. Signed cardiomananagernomor

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lurn to spel Dumas

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thomy how's my Lenkeden picture! Copy right laws ya know. Adding an h corrected the spelling issue, right?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few questions

Someone told me that Pharma sales as a rep doesn't really go above 120k (base plus commission) no matter what company you are at? Any truth to this?

I remember speaking to a benecar rep before they got laid offwho told me she got paid 80k base and with commission was around 95k..they didn't keep her so maybe she wasn't very good but that doesn't seem that much higher then the corresponding position at Arbor or am I missing something? Do other companies pay higher bases and less commissions?

Pay
    TM to professional to senior it's 40-50-60k base with commission at 100% being 2k, 2500k and 3k a month or 50-60-70k base for states like NY

DMs with no experience are 80-90k base..is that no experience I.e moving from senior TM position to DM or does those 3-4 yrs count as experience?

Do they have a commission plan similar to their reps I.e. Over 90% to goal for their area they get paid and if so any idea what that structure looks like ?

Hospital group..any idea on base and commission?

Obviously if you want to earn the big bucks you need to move to medical devices or so I am told.

I am just wondering if it really is that much worse pay at Arbor compared to other Pharma companies

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, in short, it really is that much worse. If you like going the extra mile- keep searching. If you enjoy complacency, deception, not being rewarded based on favoritism and of course not having any day whatsoever in making a really bad place of employment any better...then sign yourself up for thankless turmoil at the great Arbor Pharma- where sales dreams go to die. Too negative? Sorry. They don't like that either. Keep your opinions to yourself---or your days become numbered far inside the 2 weeks notice you will give when you want to quit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are really clueless and ask too many questions. Let's hope you never get into pharmaceutical sales. You will drive the doctors crazy!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously if you want to earn the big bucks you need to move to medical devices or so I am told.

See I'm washing lettuce. Soon, I'll be on fries. Then the grill. A year or two, I make assistant manager and that's when the big bucks roll in! Or so I am told.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truer words have not been spoken. I wonder if it was a newly promoted manager at Arbor that adked that qwestuun?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth about Arbor is that all the good people in upper management left a few years ago and now its running on fumes and me too expensive or dog drugs (why they need independent pharmacies so they can actually make money/ not patient convenience). The pay is the lowest in the industry and they're just trying to prop the Co up to be sold and take their golden parachute n move on to another start up. Best of luck trying to make a career here, look at the Arbor website a rift of lies that hasn't changed ...."we hire experienced reps" the truth, we hire inexperienced reps so we don't have to pay and deal with people who know the industry better then we do. Arbor shapes its own narrative and people...the reps wake up when they here what real reps make in the industry and then leave the revolving door! Good luck!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lowest pay in industry. Reps with no experience. Shape their own narrative. Dog Drugs. The best left few years ago. Just propping Co to sell.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not shit. Everyone is paid below industry standards. Why do you think all we do is hire young twats nowadays? Who else will work for that pay. Of course there have been a few pretty little things that have moved up the food chain lately by "knowing" the right people.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest