What is Dave Zook doing these days?

Discussion in 'Pharmacia' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2011 at 8:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's up with Meeeechegan playing a patsy like Hawaii? Meeeeeechegan play some real competition for a change wussies!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did => CFU. I guess there is a team in central Florida! What a DISGRACE!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meeeeechegan 3 home games to start the season! WTH? Hope Colorado feeds Meeechegan cheaters with a game meal of buffalo chips!! Harbaugh is a silly wanker!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hotdog Harbaugh needs to respect the flag! What a jerk!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GO BADGERS! Kick the teeth out of those commie Meeeecheeegans!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CLASSLESS MEECHEEGAN! Running up the score over overmatched team! Hey Harbaugh, karma will be a beetch for you punk!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zook and Bob Handy are the most despicable beings I’ve known. Won’t call them human beings. Ruined careers and raped the company for personal benefit. Hope they are looking up at my successes and billions from their pit in hell while they get to rot in hell. Scumbags

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zook and Bob Handy are the most despicable beings I’ve known. Won’t call them human beings. Ruined careers and raped the company for personal benefit. Hope they are looking up at my successes and billions from their pit in hell while they get to rot in hell. Scumbags