What is Diane thinking when she looks into her group of managers at their meeting next week?

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2016 at 1:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Augusta country Club at the Masters?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These guys just cost me my career.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that slope of the line ain't pointing up, she is gone. I would bet my shitty base salary on it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot on. The most committed reps have now disconnected with this last fiasco. No reason for them to cut off us seeing all orders in the territory. And now Tableau is down with no ETA

6. anonymo

anonymo Guest

She thinks "I am #ucked. I have been ecposed as having a lack of ability to develop a strategy or even an ability to lead". Dont blame the first line managers entirely. They require leadership themselves so the root of OUR problem is Diane.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I get an Amen?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Although I believe that Diane is in support of the location based selling model, I don't she is the one behind this bullshit.

This is the brainchild of Keith and Jim, back 100% by Maneesh. This is the most ridiculous selling model I have seen in my entire career. Absolutely ridiculous. I pray to God, that these 3 get run out on a rail, but sadly I don't think they are going anywhere.

I've never been this frustrated with a company in all my years. Such great potential to be a great place to work, but Maneesh, Keith and Jim have completely taken that away from us. Now, it's nothing but absolute crazytown.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's probably saying, "am I at a Donald Trump rally."

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diane, you are pathetic. Stop responding on Cafepharma and blaming others. In fact, don't Keith and Jim report to you? They are so in over their heads (but like you, their heads are up Maneesh's ass). YOU lack leadership skills, lack an ability to create a strategy, & lack integrity. You are PATHETIC, just like Maneesh. Too many people are impacted by your poor leadership and results reflect it. WHO hired you? Oh, thats right, Maneesh.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people are hilarious thinking Keith and Jim have any say over the direction/strategy for the sales force. There are only two people who have any say over the direction the sales force.

If you think anyone else is influencing sales strategy you are living up to the stereotype of the dumbass salesman.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! This company is one of the worse I have ever worked for. Maybe not for long!