What is going on in reimbursement?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2011 at 2:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are the numbers so bad? Doesn't anyone know what they are doing?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, or not so sadly.. the end is near... DEAL WITH IT!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are the numbers so bad? well they were not bad until Martin took over. Before that Colleen and Yvonne did a very good job of making sure that PPS got paid. When Martin took over everything went down hill. Kane listened to Martin and he got bad advice. Then Martin hired Murr, well we all know how that turned out. She is the worst human being. she did not communicate, thought you should read her mind, and thought she was awesome, but she got fired, and i mean fired, no severance.

If you want to get reimbursement back on track then hire back Yvonne or Colleen. I doubt they would consider it as they have moved on to better places but it might be worth a shot

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG. What are you smoking? The bell has already been rung, there is NO going back. Some people need to start dealing with reality.. move on.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah, blah, blah...the end is near....they are going to fold any minute....it's all over....people have been posting this off and on for years...give us some details...what do you know, what inside information do you have?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh sure.. I'll just spill it right now just because yooou asked.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you don't have any real information, and you're just blowing off steam. That's OK, lots of people come on here just to let off steam. Lots of people would love to think that PPS is going to go under in a few weeks or a few months, too. The thing is, just because you want to see it happen, and just because you come on here and say it is going to happen...ummm...won't really make it happen. Just so you know.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on? Here is an example;
    When PPS absorbed AHS, AHS had a retired accountant who worked 8 days per month billing the VA. AHS ALWAYS got paid. So, when PPS took over, what did they do? They fired him. Now they get about 10% of what they should from the VA. Brilliant!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds about right. Morons!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soo.. umm... its ok? Wheeew.. I feel soooo much better now.. thanks loads for letting me know!!

I'm still not telling.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, go away. You haven't got anything to tell and everyone here knows it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

check out the big brain on this guy, speaking for everyone on cafepharma. don't you have anything better to do than trying to represent the masses that peruse this site? what a loser.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In 2009, pre-PPS, 13 locations in New York had nearly 2,000 new O2 starts (about 3/week/location), over 3,700 CPAP/BiPAP set ups, almost 1500 nebs; the 9 CPAPXpress serviced nearly 1,000 new patients and the 2 employee Sleep Assurance unit added 2,200 new patients while shipping over 14,500 masks. None of these numbers represented VA patients. I wonder what the 2011 numbers for these 13 locations look like? I am sure that under the strong, competent leadership and direction from PPS the revenue is pouring in and everything is just fine................

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zzzzZZZzzzzzzz..........

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really what a douche bag this person is. pps is getting away from a few product lines, so what, grow up and get over yourself. get a life would be more like it. i can see you at home, by yourself of course because you are a moron and what person would have anything to do with you, alone typing onto CP about the pending doom at pps.

shocker that you have this much time on your hands! why not try a hobby, and i dont mean to masterbate.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like something hit close to home.............

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, just sounds like you are a moron with too much time on your hands. Get a job and get off of unemployment and welfare.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look who has too much time-you, who still work for a company that can't get a new start! Good luck finding a new job in this economy! Oh, and by the way, I left PPS and never applied for unemployment, because I got a job that pays more and works less. And got a 10% raise after a year.

How's your pay going these days? Oh, right-cuts. Sorry about that!