What is going on with BioSurgery

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2016 at 7:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is in store for BioSurgery

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better question; what is happening to ACC?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even better question : what's going on with Big XII ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here are the answers to the above questions...

1. The Biosurgery is hoping to join the Big East...
    2. The ACC has led the Power 5 conferences in best average rank in each of the last seven years...
    3. Big 12 - Expansion has been seen as inevitable by many but needless by others...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent points.

It also would be nice if they got the math fixed. i.e. Big 10 has 12 members, Big 12 has 10, Pac 10 has 25 or so, etc.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is that new paradigm-smashing Tisseel syringe launching? I'm sure Dave K. is busy cooking up a powerful sales aid to show how the syringe makes Tiss so much better than Evicel.

But then again, after the sales aids make it through Baxter's legal process your sales aid will look exactly the same as a blank sheet of paper.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quick question - biosurgery has an opening in the Northeast. Is this division worth getting into? Any insight on the manager for this area? Thanks for any info you can provide. I just don't want to waste my time going through the process.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yet you want us to waste our time answering vague questions from an anonymous poster

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what, you're right, dont waste your time.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard good things about Bio. I'm interested.

Is the business healthy? What does future growth look like? New products that have clinical meaning?

Any insight welcome.

Thank you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The business is weak. Their new leader is untested and has never been in a space like this before, and their current US and OUS marketing leaders are appointed idiots by the previous idiots at the helm. Some house cleaning still needs to happen here. People are waiting for action, but hard to say if "old time" useless survivors are making a last ditch play to be relevant and linger by brown nosing the new leader. There is over all no cohesive strategy for the future, and planning for growth thru new products is run by the idiots mentioned above. They have no idea what they are doing. Heed this warning. This part of the business is a heaping pile of shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a good job and definitely worth looking into. If you are a lazy turd, who takes no vested interested working hard and smart, then you'll need to rely on the aforementioned people to do your job for you, which is a recipe for disaster. Been here six years and haven't made less than 210k per year in a very competitive environment. Ethicon' biosurgery is a dumpster fire, and the products are inferior.

If you fail here, it's because you weren't doing your job and you had zero relationship. The number one problem with this company isn't marketing, or upper management, its the copious amounts of shitty reps that have been hired here that have half a brain.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, let's put all the blame on the sales force. Written by a corp a-hole.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who will be the new ASD?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stupid trolls

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's the manager for Dallas - Patrick? I hear he's a micro?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wil is going to fire all of you and replace you with ortho trash from Biomet.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean the "Lil General"

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lil General? I don't get it