What is going on with Cegedim?

Discussion in 'Dendrite' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is their fall from grace and tumble into the abyss really happening? I hear of many leaving, but no one new with good pharma pedigree heading in. Is this true?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is their fall from grace and tumble into the abyss really happening? YES. ALREADY HAPPENED.

I hear of many leaving, but no one new with good pharma pedigree heading in. Is this true? YES. ITS TRUE

THE FRENCH HAVE FAILED MISERABLY IN THIS MARKET. NO TRUE INNOVATION AT THIS PLACE ANY LONGER. THEIR VERY TYPICAL EGOS WILL CONTINUE TO PREVENT THEM FROM WAVING THE WHITE FLAG. CUTTING COSTS CAN ONLHY GO SO FAR AND IT IS A CLEAR SIGN THAT THEIR FOCUS IS ON JUST THAT.

FACT IS THAT MR. LABRUNE <THE DAD> PAID THE FOUNDER, MR.BAILYE $750 MILLION FOR SOMETHING WHICH THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE CONSIDERED TRYING TO ACQUIRE, MANAGE AND GROW - IT WAS A MATURE MARKET AND THAT PRODUCT SET WAS IN ITS TAIL PHASE OF ITS LIFECYCLE. BAILYE HAS LAUGHED ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AND PROBABLY SHOULD CONSIDER HIMSELF LUCKY TO GET THAT PREMIUM PRICE. NOW HE TRIED TO MANAGE A PISS ANT PHARMA CO. WITH PISS ANT PRODUCTS AND HAS SHOWN LITTLE PROWESS IN THE MARKET IS OBVIOUSLY FOREIGN TO HIM.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get the point about ego ??