What is happening in Indianapolis?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, May 30, 2019 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet another CS opening posted again.
    Something weird is going on there. Is this a troubled territory?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are not involved in Indianapolis just mind your own business. Enough problems there--don't need people sticking their nose in everything.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhhhhh, F*ck off! I'll stick my nose where I want to stick it. Getting the behind the scenes story of what's happen in our company is one of the major draws to Cafe Pharma. Especially when other people (i.e. management) are too big of pu$$ies to tell us worker bees whats going on in our own organization.

What if one of use wanted to transfer into the territory. Wouldn't you want to know what's happening there?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're trying to find a replacement for MH. Every person they interviewed isn't able to stay on their phone constantly, act socially awkward and isolate themselves from everyone at meetings and take commands from their wives and vape thinking it looks "rad".

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard GR was talking with JR in HR to get her position back and was told no. Straight from her old team member’s big mouth.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the funniest things I’ve heard all day lol. Why in the hell would she come back here?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe we have better food

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BULL-SHIT. Don’t you have anything better to do than spout lies on here? What you posted is completely untrue.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can assure you GR is extremely happy to have left this nightmare and is in a much, much happier place.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GR is the nightmare, and she brings it wherever she goes. We are better off she is gone, And I wish we would stop talking about her and her poison. WE HAVENT NOTICED SHE IS GONE. Who cares?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The situation has not much to do with MH and GR anymore. A lot more complicated!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did she pass away and go to heaven?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is she elbow deep in a dessert?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has EVERYTHING to do with MH. That beety eyed son of a gun got into everyone's heart, and filled it with vape smoke and stammering. He was the only person I knew with voluntary Asperger's and all the answers to questions nobody was asking. :)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody here didnt care for MH. :D

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What in the hell is this shit?? I’ve been gone since February and you’re still talking about me? How does this have anything to do with me? It’s JUNE. I’ve moved on. So should you, but I kinda enjoy living rent free in your head(s). I’m flattered actually, despite the lame ass insults. It’s actually sad that you’re stuck on the Titanic and I’m long gone, yet you keep on yapping about me. I’ll vape my way to MORE sales awards at my new job while I watch Rome burn to the ground from afar. -MH

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sick burn, man. His replacement was already fired bc she was batshit crazy, like most of the people left at Indivior

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t spend any time worrying about it dude. You’re better off. Hope your well

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. I am. I was only made aware of my name being thrown around here, by a call from a former co-worker....it would be funny if it weren’t so sad