What is happening in Indianapolis?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, May 30, 2019 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BYE FELICIA!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! The carnage continues in Indianapolis.
    Matt, Gina, and Felicia all gone. Who knows what is really going on there??? Amazing!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all resigned!! Who wouldn’t?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's well over 30 years of addiction sales experience in the Indianapolis market gone just like that!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did not resign

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t know what the hell you're talking about. JB was let go during the mass layoff in January. MH and GR left on their own. GR in December, MH in February. JFC you people are worse than a bunch of old women gossiping while folding laundry!! They’re gone. Let it go. Or at least get your facts straight before posting on here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is like a broken down car. Service ppl will claim it can be fixed if you just give them an open check book. Some know when it’s time for a new ride. Others are too stupid to understand

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is FB gone?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be cuz b lives matter

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a couple of the Indy reps were "forced" to resign. So yes, technically they left on their own--but little choice. Very sad situation in Indianapolis:(

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just look at the ranking report and you can figure it out

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knowing all three of them I can say it’s not sad at all. All three landed better jobs at better companies. This ship is sinking and only those incapable of getting out are staying. If you’re still at Indivior that’s the only thing that is sad

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not true at all. GR and MH left on their own for better opportunities. I spoke to them both about it, they were smart and got out before the smoke turned to fire. Both were multiple award winners and not on PIPs, even with Sublocade. Stop spreading lies. They’ve moved on, you should too. Oh and at Indivior, at the CL level, you’re either fired or you quit. This isn’t the SLT where execs are allowed to quietly resign, when in reality they were fired. Jesus...get a life.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not true at all. GR and MH left on their own for better opportunities. I spoke to them both about it, they were smart and got out before the smoke turned to fire. Both were multiple award winners and not on PIPs, even with Sublocade. Stop spreading lies. They’ve moved on, you should too. Oh and at Indivior, at the CL level, you’re either fired or you quit. This isn’t the SLT where execs are allowed to quietly resign, when in reality they were fired. Jesus...get a life.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does anyone care what is going on in Indianapolis? Concern yourself with your lives and your territories at Indivior. All have moved on and so should you. Doubtful your paths will ever cross again. Here is a suggestion if you are still wondering -call each of them and ask for yourself ( I dare you) instead of trying to gossip about it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How cowardly of you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet you wish someone cared as much for you as you for them. Find some inner peace please.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah... Not really.. But I "Care enough to Coach"!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire jb team is now gone minus one. They all left on their own minus one. None of the ones that left wish they were still at this dumpster fire. Maybe “what’s going on” is they had more talent and were smart enough to leave before the company sells or gets sued into bankruptcy. The only reason you would want to gossip about this is envy. You can’t get out of this dead end and it’s eating at u. 90% of the talent has left