What is happening or actually not happening?

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 29, 2019 at 11:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Countdown to lay-off or buyout in 3,2,1. Where is our new product or copromote? What is our plan? Where is our new CEO? Anyone have a clue? How long can we float this sinking ship?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? Hardly anyone is working very hard, and we’re all waiting for the big buyout payday. It’s automatic 6 months salary for CSS and 1 year for RSM’s. Not to mention, our options will automatically vest. Those of us that have been here 7 years, will be making multiple 6 figures on the looming buyout. It’s just a waiting game now..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any reliable intel on when?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell us...what's the strike price on the options? No one will pay more that $13.50 for this dog. My guess is that you'll be underwater on most of your options.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha automatic 6 months?!?!? You’ll be lucky to make $600 on the looming buyout

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s in our financials, updated in a 13f last year. You can find this on our website, this is public knowledge smart guy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that your banking on a 6month severance tells me all I need to know

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is the stock price going to go up like they promised. It is in the toilet right now. OMG. All of that money down the drain.....:(

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU have a choice to make.
    1-vote against retaining the 3 BOD members that are puppets for IRWD management. We need Alex Denner on the the board, he will save the stock price.
    2-actually work, get along with your Allergan partner, and move some business. None of this waiting around for a severance nonsense.