What is it like at this company these days?

Discussion in 'BSN Medical' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2018 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management is a mess... compensation blows... no new products. This company needs major help. Most reps are making $65-70K a year. This company is still on life support and needs saved fast before all of the reps leave.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

President of one of the divisions left, one of the regional managers got fired for sexual harassment, and the most senior rep has been with the company for 2 years. There’s no saving this company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company can't be resuscitated.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what your talking about. I guess you just want to feel important.
    1. Rick left to go work with a friend he’s worked with in the past. This will be his last job before retiring.
    2. The RSM didn’t get fired for sexual harassment. She was about to be fired and came up with that story. He was fired for a violation of company policy of something else.
    3. There are numerous reps in every division with 5-14 years with this company.
    Instead of spreading gossip go out and try and sell something.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*^ you’re

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice...stay classy. I guess the truth hurts.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FIRST OFF:

1. It was stated “President of one of the divisions left”. You stated, “Rick left to work with another friend”... that sounds like the same thing. Therefore, it’s CORRECT.

2. I am not sure how you can claim he was fired for anything other than sexual harassment when there’s black and white proof, in writing.

3. 1% of the sales force has been with the company for over 5 years. It’s extremely rare.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. It was stated, “President of one of the companies left.” You stated, “Rick left the company to go work with a friend.” Sounds like the same statement.

2. I’m not sure how you can say the RSM wasn’t fired for sexual harassment when there is black and white proof, in writing.

3. 1% of the sales force has been with this company for 5 years. It’s extremely rare.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Ok. Here we go. You’re saying the company sucks bc the president left. I’m saying it doesn’t. The president left to work with a friend. It doesn’t mean this company sucks. He didn’t get fired for sexual harassment. It was for misuse of company phone. The proof was her trying to kiss him and he said no. She got mad and they have a text chain that shows that. You literally have no clue what your talking about and u can’t handle being called out for being pathetic. See u in a few weeks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol........really?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah fatso, really.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you all ready! Major announcement coming at the NSM about aligning divisions and Q1 restructuring. Get ready more cuts to come.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am hearing the same exact thing on the ortho side. What is happening? I am also hearing that we are looking at going to a distribution based business which will eliminate direct reps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the same exact thing. It makes sense too with the NSN being at Charolette, us not getting the comp plan, and also being told to bring our laptops/cell phones too. I’m gonna start looking for new jobs now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in talks with a recruiter for a position with BSN. Can anyone tell me about the managers? I don't want to specify what part of the country as not to make it obvious. This is for orthopedics.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is crazy and true. My manager told me all the leadership was given a huge severance to keep this hush hush until the meeting. Apparently it will be rolled out on Friday as to your exact exit plan for your division.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you see the post above? Do you really think they would try to fill open territories if that was the case?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The regional managers are awesome. It’s more of the company (uppers above the Regional Managers) that are the issue. Compensation is HORRIBLE. You will make $65K to run around like a chicken with its head cut off. If Andy the recruiter told you the average rep makes $120K he is WRONG.