What is it with the poor quality of AVP's in Surgical Solutions?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we are saying south as in TN yes.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes that is whom I speak of. Crap that sucks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think its sad that certain a certain AVP was promoted to her AVP role whe her team never hit their number? Accountability? Nothing like being promoted for being someones friend.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's how it's done here at Covidien. No accountability unless you're a representative. All managers get a free pass, AVP's included.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear what your saying but didnt they can a couple of managers in the south just a few months back. I never heard what for but it seems like even lower management is unsafe.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's not cleaning house. LC hired all these guys as well as LG. Lisa wouldn't know what to do if Lori didn't do it for her. Unfortunately some of the guys hung themselves and the other quit. But don't go giving Lisa credit yet. She'll be judged by the RM's she brings in on her own.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the region, every original manager "stepped down" when LC was AVP, with the exception of 1. Hmmm...not cleaning house? She did it while the AVP. ATL was a mess multiple times with the last 3 managers so we won't go there. Then they wanted to get rid of TA but he left before they could....not an LC/LG hire but more forced on them due to the Alt Care scenario? RC said a few things that they didn't like..."expenses" was the cause. Recent TN rep "expenses" was the cause. They hire a new mgr in ATL who is a former AVP at Boston Scientific and 20+ years there. Should anyone be concerned??? Should be an intersting remainder of the FY.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the years that I was there USS & Cov, I dont remember anyone being let go for anything much less expenses until LC came into power. CB in atl was the 1st one I that I can remember being pushed out, canned or whatever you want to call it then the wall started to crumble. I know the TN region has been through 2 managers since LC originally came in and only 2 reps are still in that region that date back to LC being hired as the AVP. What vets are left in the south? I guess you have to consider a vet anyone over 5 years now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Florida regions are a joke also. Some real winners are RMs

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would also like to point out that I think the WC East AVP is a joke. What is with some of the reps in the east having a 630am call in EVERYDAY? The only thing worse than MicroMGMT is when that MicroMGMT comes from someone who don't have a clue....he is a perfect example of someone who has been over-promoted over his head.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

XEROX what you just said = Greg Finnegan in Michigan. 545am conference call every Monday to answer to a guy that drank beers with the President of the company and then was promoted to RM. This division is headed for the crapper. Look for mass exodus this year from Coviden EBD.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez...still on the Greg F train??? Get a life. Thought you moved on so why are you still trolling around this board? Have to wonder if the issue is you.