What is our demise?

Discussion in 'Cadence Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2015 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not defending Mark, just stupidity. Mark is from Detroit, Kevin is from Lynn, Massachusetts, Kevin has one brother, Robert also from Mass. I am from MA and know the family dumb nut. You just want to make up shit!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try moron. Go away trash

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares about this stupid story. try calculating your potential bonus for this qtr.
    big disappointment for most(excluding the new people).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you can set up a multi-level marketing scheme with your ''brother", who is not your brother! Slander lives...you peons.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Mark for your thoughts

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even I know that it slander when spoken, libel when written.

Love,

Mark

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is only on here

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no doubt that Mark has people read the board. Maybe Melon Head does too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made 6.5 mil last year, won dancing stars St. Louis, the stock is $115 today, and I am worried about what you dumb asses think of me. Right...

Mark

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so right. He doesn't give a sh*t about anyone here. Everyone knows that. Everyone will have to listen to his utterly unflattering voice on stage and hear the insincerity in his voice. Nothing is new. And as the earlier poster put it, "melon head" will be the same way.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's just hope we don't get any new drug under the "MALLINCKRODT" name or we are soooooooo screwed. Many of us are actually hoping a decent company buys Mallinckrodt and we have an opportunity with a decent company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! I attended Business School at Cornell, in Ithaca, N.Y., graduating in 1997! And You?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL What kind of a douche writes this? Whether real or not real, this is definitely coming from one unbalanced mother f*cker. Scary stupid.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MarkeyMark and MelonHead do not understand Specialty and will fucking ruin it all within a year.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Jimmy now has another layer of mgmt to deal with in the new Specialty Manager. That is so funny. Keep building up those expenses like endless and ineffective speaker programs, hiring 60 new people (CAS, HSS,DSM, RSD,etc) and the list goes on while sales results ... By 2016, the old price would be driving more profit than the new bloated price with the fat that has been added with it. How about prove your genius in 6 months and begin a cost cutting strategy to show the stockholders you are bringing them value. Oh brother.
    Can anyone tell me what anyone on the CAS team has done in the last four months. Guess BIG Mike will tell us at the meeting. Someone remember to wake me up for his talk about nothing. If they continue to quote that 75% of accounts are on contract I will puke. Yes they include the 1% contracts in that number.

dont forget 90% of accounts are still on formulary.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the best post ever! First off, Mike is a complete fraud. He has done absolutely nothing and gets highly paid for it! I've never heard from more worse of an all-talk blow hard that has done absolutely nothing. He should have been FIRED long ago. So inept in every way.
    Second, you know jimmy is pissed and rightfully so. Now another idiot he has to work under. Please give us all a break. Hugh hired this MM guy because he is an old buddy. There is no reason to have anyone like that on the paycheck. The multi useless layers of this organization is a complete embarrassment and should be investigated.
    This useless amount of wasted spending is criminal.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you Mike is completely useless and has donething innovative. His answer to everything is......I put a call into them and no one got back with me. He is an idiot and the sound of his voice and complete BS in his presentations is sickening.
    As for the "new management VP position" that was a unethical gift from Hugh to a good buddy. If there is one thing that needs to be cut within this organization is to make upper management a bit leaner. JD should be the only VP of sales and SC's position should be eliminated. There should be no "middle man" in between JD and Hugh but again this speaks to how unethical people are. Melon Head is unethical.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are one insecure turd. Sour grapes. You must be one of the under performers who blames everyone else except for yourself. Jack ass!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, those are all truths. I agree with the OP. Truth hurts doesn't it? How about another truth.......you're the Jack Ass

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to love the insecure posters or posers who call people out by name and use anonymous. Can you say coward? Get life or just keep posting your BS.