what is the average base pay? can you get 60-65k?

Discussion in 'Insight Health' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the expected hours a rep needs to be in the field? How many hours a week is everyone working?

How do customer view Insight Health? (expensive, inexpensive, quality, subpar?)

Thanks!! I am really skeptical of these company after reading all the blogs. I am hoping to hear some real feedback from the reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hours to work??? Its a sales job. You gotta put in the hours bro. What ever it takes to make the numbers and build the bus.

As far as the company....PASS IT UP!!! Bad business model, horrible service, bad reputation and THE WORST MANAGEMENT YOU COULD IMAGINE!!!

You would be an idiot to take a job with this company and would regret your decision if you did.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow thanks. sounds like this company sucks. no one has anything positive to say about it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can say it is the WORST run company I have ever worked at. I have 20 years of medical experience and was stupid enough to take a high level position with them. Ineptitude is the word that comes to mind...anyone good that finds themselves there will leave