What is the best dental IMPLANT company to work for right now?

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by anonymous, Dec 20, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the best dental implant company to work for right now and why? Things have really changed with the value players entering the market. Zimmer and 3i merging, Straumann investing into MegaGen and Neodent, and Nobel being acquired by Danaher who owns Implant Direct.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The one I work for, I hit quota and barely get out of bed....every day for years now

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None.

Get a real job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok,,,,and which one is that?? haha

and to the above post, give me a break. what is a "real job"? Selling pharma, or medical? Selling real estate? what is the difference?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "real" job I want is to win the lottery and get to do whatever I want on any given day.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thommen

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"what is the difference?"

Money. Any of those other jobs you list pays much, much more if you know what you are doing, which disqualifies 99.9% of dental people.

After all, good thing for dental, the lowest very common denominator needs work to keep them from abusing welfare.

8. The POMPOUSNESS in these threads is overwhelming and disgusting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey goof ball I hope your feelings can pay the bills...such a tool

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Megagen is mega goood

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would think that with Dentsply and Sirona merging Dentsply has an opportunity to really shake up the market. We'll see if their upper management can make something come out of this.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sell implants, am under 30, and made just over $150k in 2015. I get there is more money elsewhere, but I am happy with what I am making right now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I sell implants, am under 30, and made just over $150k in 2015. I get there is more money elsewhere, but I am happy with what I am making right now."

Congratulations on a Blow out year ! Make sure you put away enough $ to pay your taxes.

Look to have your quota increased to infinity and/or your territory split.

You will never see 150 again in this environment. Argue with me all you want.

Been there, Done that. Trust Me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is so salty on these forums. Positivity and optimism goes a long way. Life ain't that bad.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Answer
    Any implant company not currently under investigation

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed ^---------------!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my taxes done today. Got a $1000 refund. Should be able to get my wife something nice in addition to the comfortable life we live.

I did receive that hefty quota increase though. Thankfully I've managed to stay over 100% to plan and gain some high volume oral surgeons as customers in Q1. I'm looking forward to blowing out my number once again.

Like I said, there is obviously more money elsewhere, but $150k+ a year as an implant rep can be a pretty nice life. Life's too short to bitch on cafepharma.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know about 10 dentists and several oral surgeons. Can someone give me some guidance on how I can sell implants of whatever to these guys? I am a newbie and I would love some information. You can email me at ridesharingcompany@gmail.com

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't understand what you are asking. Do you work for an implant company?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed...too many whiners on here. Not sure how you managed a refund making $150k, but Ok.