What is the best division to be in

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 14, 2020 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the top divisions to work for?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Used to be Vaccines but not anymore. Now just like any other division where I worked before. Just another piece in the Pfizer puzzle.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best Division : Oncology

Worse Division: Xeljanz I&I

I have been in both as well as PC/IM, and hands done this are the Best & Worse.

The difference is leadership. Oncology has good leadership, motivational, inspirational, collaborative building from field up.
    Xeljanz does not.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Eliquis team is the best IM team.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Team 2 who has Eliquis is the best IM side.They have made the most money for the company with recent stats

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rare Disease is the Best, no BS call metrics like IM, Great product in Vyndaqel. Great leadership so far unless Taranova and Lagunowich screw it up by implementing stupid call averages

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree best Oncology
    Worse by large margin I&I w Xejanz & Derm who are overpaid for PC model

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for exceptional metrics, post this message twice a morning on mondays and Thursdays, no less than four times a day on Wednesdays and during lunch presentations on Tuesdays and fridays. This is the recipe to success.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oncology or cluster 2. everyone else is screwed

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

vaccines! The prev train keeps rolling...choo choo!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like em or not Derm is only spot that has a pipeline. Only one rep per territory with very little overlap. New product coming out every year for next 3 years in a row.

Xeljanz seems like they have too many reps and the ones they do have also want to bail.

Oncology and Derm seem like they are strongest places to be job security wise.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s amazing how Pfizer robots can get programmed into thinking that their drug is “great”.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with Oncology, somewhat Disagree with Derm. While it is safe with 1 rep territories, with over 300 reps, it too has too many reps for 1 product company that only does 100mil sales. Pipeline is agents that are not better than gold standards and carry CV risks w Jak as a combo agent.
    Derm might be somewhat safe it is far from the best in Pfizer. Also is part of that horenduous I& I primary care model leadership driven by call activity

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F u! The drug is first in class you dope and destroyed its sales goals in 2019 and is amazingly safe.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Primary care with Eucrisa Chantix and Cologuard- Now that’s a winner for dinner.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All around best is oncology. Treated like adults, good management, decent products.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ONCOLOGY is hands down the BEST overall & with the disgrace fall of Xeljanz the ONLY TRUE SPECIALTY Division left with Pfizer.

RARE DISEASE is probably a distant 2nd as they operate a sales up strategic business model with good leaders.

Hands down the WORSE is XELJANZ.
    It makes Internal Medicine Clusters look great!
    I know people who have been over there since launch & even before w Enbrel who are highly clinical strategic reps that say the past yr or so it is like a completely different division.
    Marketing down with only focus of call activity & metrics
    Said new leadership more worried about SOV & checking the boxes & havent discussed strategy or competitive plans in over a year w new Pres & VP. It is 100% primary care tactics driven top down.
    Even newer reps who went over during the expansion 2 yrs ago wish they were back in IM. Say the culture & model is horrendous.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the new leadership?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xeljanz new execs???
    --Richard- Global Pres May 2019, from London. 16 jobs in 25yrs.
    - -Beatrice- North Amer Pres Sept 2019, from Europe country manager, 9 roles in 15yrs
    *** both entire career learned little about alot but not alot about anything. (How can you bounces job to job every 18 -24 months)

- Jeff - North Amer VP Sept 2019, was head of marketing, from manufacturing & brand, never in sales- not as rep/DM/RM/RD/NSD-- notta. Decent project manager & following orders & implementing tasks. Zero strategic or leadership skills to motivate, inspire. Bottom line Wrong role with the company.