WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY IN SELLING PERFOROMIST?

Discussion in 'Dey' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2008 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it so difficult to sell Perforomist? What is going on in the market place?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's an old,overpriced,me-2 product that NOBODY was waiting for..bc they already DID that in the 70's

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the competitors in the market place?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously not a rep and probably not in the industry. Perforomist is a COPD Neb drug. Do a search on the web and you'll get all of your answers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not a rep but I am in the industry and I can tell you that Dey is flat ass unloading Perforomist in the HHC market. After all, without an asthma indication, where is it going to sell. It is being touted as the new "savior" drug by a large group of industry leaches but the facts are the facts and it is selling in this market. The problem is you folks apparently don't get credit for it which is totally beyond my comprehension. The new credo in HHC is switch all of your patients from Albuterol and Xopenex which for all practical purposes are dead meat to Perforomist!! Surely, someones "chain puller" can come up with some scheme to get you folks commissioned in HHC. Otherwise, I agree with previous posts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our leadership is way too dumb to align reps' motivation with what's occuring in HHC. Our CEO and little support staff (JC and JI) are more concerned with starbucks cards.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple answer, Brovana is just as good if not slightly better and has better availability than Perforomist.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new potential sample procedure should be interesting...was I reading the information correctly...only 4 fax sample vouchers per month???? Guess Dey caught on that the samples are expiring because doctors don't even want to give Perforomist away, let alone write for it...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like Brovana is selling any better. I would also love to hear how brovana is better.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

brovana is a crap drug just like dopenex is.docs don't believe that half-isomer bs is true, matter of fact the fda any stated that its not true. hhc has perforomist preferred over brovana and where i live the sep rep sucks balls he couldn't sell water to a camel jockey. t oanswer your post peforomist is not that hard to sell, it's preferred by hhc and brovana does not have better coverage and docs like the idea of where perforomist is going to be going in the future

11. I wish Brovana was doing better in my territory, since I would take that shit away from them every time. I outsell Brovana already, no problem. I hope they get their act together so I can steal more of their business away.

And please tell us what is better about Brovana, I am dying to hear. There is not one advantage they can claim, other than they are a great marketing whore, experts at the old smoke and mirrors.

There still may be some doctors dumb enough to believe that the S-isomer is what will trigger the start of the apocalypse. But there are no studies out there to prove it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not difficult to sell perforomist, the only thing difficult is convincing the company to quit cheating us and pay us for the scripts we generate thru hhc.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is CM. Stop crying! We pay your lazy ass to sell.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop posing as CM you pathetic dead weight loser!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, some passion in your voice. To bad nobody in the home office has that type of passion. The people who did have that passion have already left.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone having success selling Perforomist?

How about some success stories?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When Xopenex's reimbursement cut happens on July 1st, it should help you considerabley.

In my opinion, Xop is your biggest competition. Not Brovana.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Xopenex, a SABA rescue medication, whos replacement on July 1st will most likely be Albuterol our biggest competition? Brovana and Perforomist are both LABAs that are used as "maintenance" and they require the patient to have a short acting rescue (Xop or Albuterol) in the event of an exacerbation? I would love to work this angle, but I'm not following the logic. Please respond.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are there no recent psts on Performist?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perforowhat???