WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY IN SELLING PERFOROMIST?

Discussion in 'Dey' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2008 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Ticky- No Laundry!

When they start paying us in the same calendar year that we were actually selling in- I'll start selling PMist again. As soon as I saw I was out of the running for P-Club, I dropped PMist as fast as I could. I'm 100% focused on Epipen b/c with the kicker, I can make some money. I'm not worried about my $620 after taxes that I'll get 10 months from now if I make my PMist goal.

I wonder if anyone ever thought of a kicker for PMist? Maybe for market share gain?

Hang on... that makes way too much fucking sense and would generate too much energy around this step child product in my bag.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are looking for a product in their daily lives that makes a difference. Because you didn't make the "P" club. You're going to take retribution by holding back. I'm sure there are better ways to handle your dilemma.

Your post says a lot about you and hence, you have meet the thresholds for the "DH" club. Congratulations! Now go play by yourself.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just answered a post from 2013 jackass... Must be a Mylan Specialty rep. PS- the only diff Btn Brovana and P-mist is total sales! Brovana will win this yr by 70M give or take. The leaders need Epi to hit the B $ blockbuster status period, check back in a year or so you wingnut!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a loved in late stage emphysema. Many people out there looking for what is out there to help or learn something for a family member or friend. Invariably we will stumble into blogs like this one. Calling you a Dick Head was a gut reaction on my part. Apologies. Hope you're able to get over it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P mist is back, meet with your local DME company and make it happen!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people argue over the simple stuff...I launched Brovana in Las Vegas in 2007 when I worked for Sepracor....I was promoted to Respiratory Specialty Rep that same year...I achieved Pres. Club....etc...Sepracor moved territories and I moved to CA and was gladly brought on by Dey to sell Pmist...I was 200% of goal when I was let go from this pathetic company...you have no hope of a life if you work under that evil witch of a woman MCB...she lives close by though so their might be hope for you all...just a matter of time

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not in sales, I am a consumer and I was searching for some info when I came across this "conversation". So as a user of both over time, I have a comparison. I was forced to change from Brovana to Perforomist by my insurance, to save them money. I used them daily as one of my maintenance med's for asthma. There IS one big difference. When I have an asthma flare up, Perforomist burns like acid breathing it in, sets off huge bronchiospasms trying to do that treatment. Brovana never did that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure your lack of spelling skills didn't help you back then! "so there might be"..............NOT "their might be"...........