What is the future for Linvatec?

Discussion in 'Linvatec' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a good time to start a camera company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may make sense for mitek due to the fact that they have a minimum of at least 30% of the implant business in EVERY account in my area.Reps in my area are good guys who,I am embarrassed to say,really know their stuff.I know, from talking with the reps,they have a pretty solid 2 week training program and a whole online thing called J&J university.Point is that they have a great reputation,even with the competition.market share,training and video? Hard to believe they have done so well without video.This probably is just isolated to my area.any others have thoughts?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before you jump all over me,I've never been the guy who bashes my competition.I spend a lot of time in cases with Mitek guys and the above poster is correct.Ive learned tons from them,they don't sit around on their phones and actually help in the OR.I asked a doc why he uses mitek and he said Because they are in more cases than I'll ever do and if I have a difficult case they are the only ones who I trust to help.They undersell me - I say open 4 shoulder anchors ,they say lets do them one at a time cause I might not need that many.Doc said he used to use arthrex and never got that response.Told me to follow him and watch his interactions with the entire staff.now that's one guys opinion but based on that and what I see they have a good thing going.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG. This company is DEAD. There are barely any posts in 2015!!!!! Is anyone out there? Does anyone care? God help those few linvawreck reps out there that care!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're out there, they are just to busy looking for jobs to post on this site lol....new management is a joke, old style churn and burn with a bunch who didn't have jobs before brought on-board here!! Once again, if they were so solid why didn't S&N keep them after they bought Arthocare.....because they sucked at their previous job!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That and some DOJ issues

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well according to all the presentations by the new management team the sales force needs a lot of work but the team from stryker will fix that

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curt Hartman is another classic Conmed accountant! When times are tough blame the sales group. He really has no idea what he's up against. He is now the head coach of Utica College and he's about to play the Kentucky Wildcats. Good luck Curt! Now if you could have brought along about 10 Billion in sales along with the Stryker guys and the non stop yapping about how you did things at Stryker we might have a chance!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not forget about the Arthocare guys and distributors that the fool RB brought over as well - again - these guys were disposed of when S&N bought Arthocare. How great a sales rep do you have to be to sell the only product on the market for years?? The company is rearranging the deck chairs of the Titanic; bunch of losers that will continue to speak loud and blame others. RB - you're a idiot loser that is lucky to have a job - continue to kiss some a**.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Arthrocare and Stryker guys are all kicking ass....NOT!!! Good thing we have our camera back and a crack marketing team helping us to gain sales here....what is upper management thinking? Still having issues with our camera and they can't fix it!!! What is that Jack Kennedy guy doing with our camera??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be JED Kennedy - not Jack....lets not tarnish Jack's name with this guy...I believe the answer to your question is in the results...not much.