What is the problem CS, doesn't anyone want to work for you?

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2014 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The consultants love it. They ooze value and expertise. They are responsible for the awesome launch

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The health star is running IPSem. The harpoon is in and they are sucking the fat until mo money left

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't we just hire doctors rather than use healthstar all the time. They are way too expensive for what you get unless posting is a core function.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's fine to do whatever she wants with her money. Get over it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't tell from her LinkedIn profile. Real Mbabane or abbreviate? Anyone know

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, you are a sick little bitch aren't you!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope can't figure why no one wants to work here. Nope. Not the nasty culture. Nope

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the answer is her reputation. She had to hide her previous failures do that her next employer can't do a thorough due diligence. Problem is that she's burned too many bridges now and this gets harder as the ghosts in the closet follow her board yo board. Company yo company.

She can't hide anymore. She can try to be nice Monday but by Thursday business as usual. Crap on the French. Crap on her team. Do whatever health star says.

I wish she would start to be positive. Maybe she can stop pretending to be so self important and work on getting U.S. stock. Not just for her and her minions. Maybe we can succeed and finally grow. I don't want to live another round of layoffs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem pathologically I'll! Seek help!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you deny any of the above, minion?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think she is positioning herself for a fat severance? It would make sense. And explain her behavior. I do enjoy when she trashes the French citing their incompetence or build a plane as you fly.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are so many posts pulled?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like she's had a lot of practice with trying to hit the restart button every year. How many years were there between gigs? I'm impressed with the subterfuge and lace of LinkedIn transparency. The consultants have trained well.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever notice every company has its fat poodle. yap yap yap, yap yap yap. YNow these fat poodles don't do much but make others unhappy barking at them all the time and yipping. They like to bite the mailmen, and being southern poodles they like to bite the black mailmen. Now this fat poodle was really a mean dog. It was nasty and took pleasure in biting them blackmailmen. Share your fat poodle stories here.[/QUOTE]

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I happen to like it when she blows her top. She's like cartman on South Park. Such an arrogant shit

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was the same at Merz.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the fact that she listens to her consultants more than her "leadership" team of minions. The best part of working with her must be quitting. You will appreciate your next boss even more unless you succeed in your job and she terminates you so she can find someone she can blame failure on

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wishful thinking.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fat poodle keeps trying to hide from her shadow. But the darkness in her will always be with her until she confesses her sins and apologizes to all she's wronged at all those companies. She must repent her nasty ways and maybe she can finally last 3 years in a company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you are that fat you can't hide