What is the "Women's Health" product Lupin is going to promote?

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2016 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lupin is interviewing for a new Hospital Sales team. Would someone mind sharing some details on this?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am thinking birth control based on recently approved products. Is anyone out there scheduled to interview?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They wouldn't create a hospital salesforce to promote birth control.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makena

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. Interview went well.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was there any discussion on base salary range?
    I am considering the opportunity in my area.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's good. Don't discuss until you get an offer

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i too am very excited about the opportunity.... Does anyone know the vehicle that Lupin provides their reps? Is 4 wheel an option for some areas?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ford Fusion

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name of product 'Specialty' (aka WHC) sales force will sell is Methergine. It for PPH (Post Partum Hemmorage). This is one of the products taken over when Lupin acquired Gavis.

And YES - 4 Wheel Drive vehicles can be ordered in extreme areas (e.g. Minnesota, Wyoming, etc.).

With the new sales force, territories will most likely cover VERY LARGE geographies which could include some of the area mentioned above.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what are the loaded options for the hospital sales team for car choices? Thanks

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure most of the new sales force is curious to know. But I'm more concerned with the geography, call audience, quota, etc. The car you drive just gets you to your destination.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

geography is most likey huge based on number of reps being hired

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete cluster fuck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sr. Hospital Specialty Rep?? Still trying to figure out where Hospital comes into play when we are only paid on Methergine PO and not IM. Thrilled about going back to 12 yrs ago in my career as a Primary Care rep and running a catering service. :(

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone help with recruiting part ? I don't see jobs online (LUPIN WEBSITE CAREERS). Anyone be nice to direct me to recruiter 4 these jobs please? unless jobs are all filled. :(