What is this company really like? Im interviewing

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Mar 30, 2012 at 8:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to see what it is really like at this company. I am starting the interview process and wanted some honest answers. I am being told the territory i am interviewing for was underperforming. I also hear the "average rep" is bringing in 5-8K a month in bonus every month not including their salary.
    What is the culture like?

I understand this is Cafepharma but any honest opinions would be greatly appreciated. I have a job now that pays well. Before i make any move I just want to know exactly what I am getting into.

Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious answer, Run AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The deleted posts said it all! Poor morale, clueless leadership, ineffective strategies sum up this ship wreck. You're considered a lifer if you've lasted 2+ years. Churn and burn is the company motto!
    if you've got other options....walk away from this one.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how the deleted post mentioned Rob S and Maya T. IF Maya is back, look out, she is a worthless person and a back stabber.

Overall, Genoptix is an awful place to be. Very political and awful culture. Run far, run fast!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right! It's funny how that territory is below plan currently but when she takes over she will be over 150% to goal each month. Explain that! Oh wait you cant because it is favoritism.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here's a tip for the candidate- this place has a lot of jealous, insecure reps that post garbage about other people to make themselves feel better about their pathetic lives. watch out if you are hired and have success here b/c you will be crucified for it...very sad place indeed!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a lot good people here and there are a handful of petty, jealous, insecure people as in any company. Bottom line doesn't change..... this a dysfunctional work environment that lacks leadership. The end result is high turnover and low morale. If it wasn't for the sales force scraping and clawing, this place would've gone under a while ago. If you do decided to pursue this be aware that you're entering a gun fight and Genoptix is arming you with a slingshot.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rob Saunders is the best DM

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nancy Johnson is a great DM as well

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which position or region is this for? Depending on the region our answers here will vary I'm sure. I left the company over one year ago and heard my region is quickly turning for the worst in the Northeast. Reps leaving, bad management DM as RM. churn as burn is right.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not work here. Unprofessional management, no perspective of market, needs of customers, resources for reps and poor training program. I've been gone for 6months best decision I have made.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all honesty... Look elsewhere. This company has a horrible culture which includes no leadership, teamwork and low low morale. I don't need a cheerleader... but a team would be nice. Hard work, respect, teamwork, acknowledgement, sincere recognition and inquiry to senior reps... is not found here. Sorry. Move now before you're here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spot on! genoptix = dysfunctional