What is this?

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2011 at 7:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there was a booth selling rat's-asshole-covered-in-burnt-hair sandwiches, it could move more units than Intra-Lock.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently they interviewed some prospective sales employees at the Holiday inn. The sales manager was staying there, not the reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all of the hotels near the Javitz. The sales manager stayed at a Holiday Inn express? Right there should be a red flag for anyone interviewing!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have to agree with the PP. The size of the booth, the location of the interview and the fact that they were not able to disclose the current sales in the territory being filled are all red flags. During the interview They stressed that the territory would need to do $200,000 a year in sales in year one. They refused to disclose the current sales volume for the territory which I would guess is close to zero. Anyone who thinks they can bring a territory selling an unknown implant from Zero to $200,000 in 12 months is smoking crack. Their implant sells for $200.00. That means that you'd have to sell 1000 unknown implants the first year. Ironically during their 3 hour interview they wanted to see previous sales numbers and rankings, but refuse to show their territory sales numbers. Total bullshit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry I meant to say Super 8 not Holiday Inn Express.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE COMPANY HAS SOME INTERESTING SCIENCE BUT THEY'RE EXTREMELY FRUGAL. THEY WON'T PAY TO DO PROGRAMS TO GAIN MARKET SHARE, THEY ONLY PAY .20/MILE NO GAS, IF YOU TIP OVER 15% THEY'LL TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR MONEY, THEY CLAIM TO PAY COMMISSION ON DOLLAR ONE BUT IN FACT UNLESS YOU REACH YOUR MONTHLY/QUARTERLY QUOTA YOU DON'T GET ANY COMMISSION AND THE DEFICIT ROLLS OVER AND THEY TAKE TWO MONTHS TO REIMBURSE YOUR EXPENSES. DON'T BOTHER!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also they pay you once a month which is unheard of. They take four to six weeks to reimburse you for expenses which are paid by a check mailed to you from the home office. They basically do things internally like companies did In the 1950's. I would have to say that it's not a good or even feasible career choice. Their is nothing worse than having to beg a company to pay you- whether for expenses or your salary. This company is highly unethical, best to stay away.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THERE ARE SEVERAL CASES WHERE THE COMPANY REFUSED TO PAY THEIR EMPLOYEES. IN THREE OF THESE CASES IT TOOK A LAWYERS INVOLVEMENT AND THREATS OF LEGAL ACTIOM TO GET THEM TO PAY BACK PAY OWED. TERRIBLE AND STRESSFUL WAY,TO LIVE. BEST ADVICE IS, EVEN IF YOU ARE DESPERATE FOR A NEW POSITION STAY AWAY.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seriously have to consider all the comments on this board in regard to what kind of company this is to work for. There is some exageration and fluff in all the CF posts, but even if you take the "disgruntled former employee" factor out of the equation, you still have to figure this is a terrible company both as an employer and a supplier of implants. You want to see if a company is going to do the right thing by its customers, look at how it treats its employees. The most successful companies out there treat their emplloyees great, and adhere to a high moral standard. This company does neither.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Sad thing about this company is everything that is being posted happens to be true.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does the vp of sales justify the expense of a huge national show like the greater NY when there is zero revenue. Does anyone in corporate ever hold this guy accountable? It would seem logical that the person in charge of sales should be the one who takes the heat for disasters like this past week. In this company it seems they actually enjoy loosing money. Just the type of company I'd love to work for.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you saw the booth size and location, it could not have been more than $2,000.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets say the booth was $2000, add the airfare for the people to get there, the hotels for the people working there, at $300 a night per person, the meals for the people working there and the cabs, parking and all other expenses involved with NYC. Lets be conservative and say the whole thing cost them $4500.00, they sold NOTHING. At $200 an implant, they would need to sell 22 implants to pay for the show, they sold NOTHING. When you sell NOTHING at the largest dental meeting in the United States, there is something wrong. When this happens you cease attending these meetings because the ROI is negative. Not a way to run a business. I don't buy the argument that "we got our name out there" thats bullshit. The only thing that matters is what did we sell. Revenue today. There was none. So, stop wasting money on trying to sell an unsellable implant.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think the location of the booth or lack of sophisticated marketing made a difference. It comes down to product differentiation, price and service. This company has none of those. They will eventually just fade away. Is been two years since they launched in the US, they would have at least seen modest sales growth and market penetration. Instead they are buying through money while sales just languish. Look at new comers like Hiossen, MIS and MegaGen. Making headway, gaining marketshare, large marketing budgets, in the market less than 4 years. You have to know when it's time to quit, these people don't. This is a failure plain and simple.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you are one bitter ex-employee. You have been gone for awhile and still posting on here. Spend time with your family and focus on your new job. Just move on and stop worrying about this company. It is making YOU look bad because you can't let go. This site is a joke so stop taking it so seriously.

Sad thing is that even if it was true, you post too often which makes you lose credibility.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I find interesting is that these people honestly believe one person is posting. So clueless they can't even understand what is happening here on CF. Sometimes the most obvious things are the most difficult to figure out. How would anyone know the recent details - Interview location, where the reps were staying recently etc if they left years ago? Wake the fuck up.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is factual information, not posted by "bitter ex employees". You have a couple insiders fucking with you dude. You're too stupid and arrogant to see it. No one cares enough about your failing company but the people who are working there. Iā€™d rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, instead of a friend who secretly put me down.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true! VP of sales (Jose) should look @ 1 or 2 of his employees that are desperately trying to take his job!!! The funny thing is that the reps that wants to take Jose's position doesn't even make his monthly numbers and for some reason he thinks he can do a better job than Jose!!! What a JOKE!
    To top it off he is so clueless that he doesn't even know that the company is interviwing for his territory!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's never your enemies that get you...It's always your own people

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only difference between your friends and your enemies is you know who your enemies