What is Vision Care like to work for?

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2017 at 1:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh please. When the circus comes to town

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We look forward to your lemonade stands and donut tables next.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of pretenders leading this company. You knows it's bad when over 50% of the so called "leadership development program" leaves the company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow that's sad.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

junior college. They have had a bunch of 5th stringers get promoted fast with. Young guys who were total zeros. No skill or leadership ability, other than kiss ass.They fucked up the place again and again. Clearly they didn't know how to win. Look at the place 2 share chuck

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude....relax. you are a little too angry. You sound like one of those reps that jumped ship to go to SUNk pharma or Shire for a few extra bucks and is now regretting the move. Take a deep breath, it'll be ok....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL ur right. I have sleepless nights regretting my decision. I miss those pointless weekly conference calls, riveting all calls, stupid trackers, and terrible culture. I might go see a shrink to help me with my depression.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a lesson in how to fuck with people, promote idiots, turn all the good competent people, do stupid all calls at a whim, and basically be a bunch of losers forever. Good luck! Bausch is back! Ha!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you talking about B+L Surgical because this really sounds like Surgical? Two VP's left Surgical in the last three weeks so this place is gonna get worst.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

both groups are basket cases. Working at bl is like working in an episode of Game of Thrones. Winter is coming.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

E eryone looking forward to a nice Q2 bonus payout! Yeah baby yeah

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how have there been no changes at the top after the ridiculous turnover rate? Ignorance and denial. Very sad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kid rock and Ted nugent should be running the place. They don't shamelessly kiss ass.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OLD B&L

-Cry Wolf, Exaggerate the impact of everything. Offer no solutions just fear. Do very little actual work. Upper management then thinks you are really smart. Get promoted. Repeat

New Valeant/B&L

Same.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ask national accounts. According to them they have all the ideas, do all the work and blame everyone else when it doesn't go there way. Actually, maybe there is one person to ask...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look the place is a total failure. Worst leadership probably in any company anywhere. People with any sense and ability ain't going there or staying there. Unless you are a fatso mngr

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WINTER IS COMING

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is Fall. Are you a weather woman or something?????!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WINTER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. YIKES !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of losers running this place into the ground