What just happened?

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2017 at 6:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My head is still spinning after yesterday. They announce a move to Boston and then layoff 600+ people the same day. They made us wait 6 excruciating weeks for any information, and for those of us who are left they're giving us just 4 weeks to make a decision to move or leave the company. Especially for people with kids, that is not enough time to research school systems and real estate. And if we decide to take the severance it is without knowing what our end date will be. After working 10+ years for Alexion, I think this may be the end of the road for me. Very disappointing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KARMA is a real thing! People were fine with things when they knew thiss company was a sham the whole time. Most unethical place to have worked in my life.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely no moral compass whatsoever ever existed in this organization, shareholders should sue!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I'll tell you what happened.... I moved the company so I could have easy access to Logan Airport. I specifically stated that as one of my 3 main reasons. Logan has better Admiral clubs than Hartford, so that made my decision easier....

Best Regards,
    Ludwig

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree, it is absolutely shameful. I assume they are hoping that many do not take the package so that they can completely rebuild the talent pool of the company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After slaving there for over 4 years and then being executed upon my return from medical leave with little or no true justification, I certainly saw this coming. ALXN is such a fkn sham, all those who worked there knew this company was going down the shitter tubes. One would have to be Hellen Keller not to see this coming. I truly feel bad for all those left with this terrible decision although who in their right mind will remain under there evil command and relocate? Im guessing the severance package will include nothing more than a dirty bag of dicks.