What makes Mike Foley such a goofball?

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, May 18, 2018 at 1:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More importantly, a few questions.
    Who had their head up their ass when they hired this "glory days" hockey superstar?
    You saw what that qualifies him as any type of leader?
    We abandon a 400 million dollar product for a 13 million dollar product.
    We already have a sales force calling on obgyn's.
    Buying Monsanto is a good idea why?
    Top clueless guy, says at recent town hall that the reason sales are down for Betaseron is because we have an inventory problem. Yea, we have to much inventory and not enough demand! You Dumbasses!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goofball??? That is way too kind of an adjective to describe him. Douchebag actually is perfect. In fact, although i have used that term to describe many in my years on this planet, i have to say that Mike Foley fits it more accurately than anyone.
    If he was hired to put that final nail in the betaseron coffin, then Bayer is getting their money's worth. Someone should write a book on how to ruin a great drug. Something like, "Best methods to make every wrong decision when marketing a drug in a multibillon dollar market: What not to do". Written by Bayer nitwits

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is beautiful.
    I love your prose.
    You know who!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right now, Foley is researching what prose means.
    Hey Mike, "Glory Days" is Bruce Springsteen song about lost dreams. Exactly what you do to any and all dreams near you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just as "Hail to the Chief" is always played when the U.S. President walks in.
    "Glory Days" should ring out loud anytime "The Greatest Hockey Player Ever", Mike Foley, walks in anywhere!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What makes Mike Foley such a goofball?
    The answer is obvious. Bayer does, that's who.
    He is just the latest and maybe the greatest.
    Klaus Martin, Kenn Liss, Victor Jason.........and the hits just keep on coming.
    Bayer the company that refuses to learn from their mistakes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll add Bhavesh Ashar to the list.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dude is evil. So much turnover in the sales force.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Agree 100%

He would rather blame you that Betaseron isn’t selling than face the truth and facts of the MS market. The drug is dead!! Listen to the MS KOLs and that’ll give you the reason why there aren’t many NPTs. Instead, he blames it on you for being incompetent and not doing your job. His minions that he’s bringing in with him have no clue how to sell in MS either. The 90s Pharma era is over! Our customers want value...evidence based medicine....not a used car salesmen approach!

Have you considered that your style, Mr Foley, is why access has decreased over the years?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does a guy like him get to where he is at?

11. Just one more addition: We get a memo from Foley effectively asking why there aren't any PIRs coming from the field concerning Betaseron. Memo to Mike: IT'S BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN SAID ABOUT 4000 TIMES! Our entire marketing message is this: "BetaConnect. Navigator. Beta Plus. $0 co-pay. Nothing new with Betaseron messaging. No patient programs. No PTPs. No dinner programs. The Veeva slides on Betaseron are from the Nixon-era. And you wonder why Rebif is kicking our behinds in switches and market share.
    Betaseron should be a $2-3 BILLION product, but the yutzes from Foley on down through the decades never had a clue how to market. Sad!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of the salesforce needs to be cleaned out! The culture is lazy and these reps are used to getting away with it.

Just a note to those of you who are attacking Mike on here… Why don’t you take a look at the Reps who have been replaced. The sales are probably three times what the previous reps were producing.

This drug is not dead!

With that being said… Natazia is an absolute train wreck!

I don’t feel like anyone is being honest with the superiors. The field salesforce is trying to put on a positive face, but this is a nightmare!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am guessing that you are a rep without access who is being pushed out. Did you expect your SWEET GIG to last forever ?? How long did you expect the company to pay you to sit at home, or drive to parking lots and pretend to make calls?

You should’ve been looking for a job a long time ago!

Mike is absolutely not the bad guy if he is expecting you to earn your paycheck!

I would’ve cleared out territories with less than 24 NPTs, A LONG TIME AGO !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question ????

How do you explain the reps that are getting NPTs ????

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are producing less than 24 NPTs a year and anyone from senior management asked you to hop on 1 foot and sing the Star-Spangled Banner… You need to ask them what color shirt should you wear?

You are being paid very well. Put on your big girl panties and go and do your job which you were being paid for!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of the sales force has already been cleared out. Sales are down 30%.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the NEW REPS in those territories- and you see growth!

20. Looks like Mr Foley is monitoring and responding to the thread(s) again. Your naïve explanation about newer reps getting NPTs while others are not displays a colossal ignorance of the MS market and sales in general. One can take virtually any product on a downward spiral and you'll find areas where it's in better shape than national average; ergo, looking to the exception and making it the rule. There were areas where Betamax outsold VHS and where the Yugo was a top seller. That was due to anomalies in the market, not some stellar sales rep.
    Face it, Mike: your "leadership" has produced a 1Q sales of $70 million (not due to inventory issues), a demoralized sales team, and a culture of management by intimidation. I don't know if this is your doing or if you are Bedard's stooge. Either way, if your goal is to get people to leave before a general layoff, you're accomplishing that goal. SAD!