What makes Mike Foley such a goofball?

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, May 18, 2018 at 1:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m done here.
    This site is apparently full of disgruntled people who refuse to hear the truth, And who refuse to take some responsibility and at least change their attitude.

Yes… It is a tough environment. Being disgruntled and pointing fingers is not going to change anything.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Done! My ass you are done! You won't be done till you lick all the mayonnaise off of your lips from the goalie in January! foley, you little girl!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not a bluff Foley! Reps have access to this information you are just CLUELESS and don't know what the Abbie report is!

As Neurology National Director you should know that all reps can look up doctor NPT information on the Abbie report every month on any doctor, any rep, any territory, and any region!

Call the Alabama rep to teach you how to use the Abbie report and have the Alabama rep look up the 1 doctor who is generating majority of the NPTs in that territory and send Ken a thank you card.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess someone needs to explain to mike what NPT portal they are referring to. Its the website we submit adjustments on. Anyone can search by territory and physician to see who is writing. Mike must be confused with the iassist portal ....what a dumb dumb...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Change my attitude!

My attitude has been to strive for npt's by maintaining credibility with my doc's and being a resource for same.

So yes, I believe you when you say, you want us to change our attitude.

Go pound salt foley, I despise you.

I can not wait till our next meeting, so I can toy with your sorry punk ass.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cannot stop laughing reading this. Senior leadership that does not even know that we all as representatives have access to the monthly npt report for each target in every territory. Sounds like the Alabama representative is going to be on the phone for days explaining to Mike what reports are available to the sales force. Oh my god I have tears in my eyes laughing so hard.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Mike. Your favorite and hardest working sales rep in the field here. I have canceled all my events for this coming week so I can teach you all about the different npt reports the sales force has access to. For now remember Mike the report is called Abbie don't confuse it with Dear Abby I had to clarify because I wonder about where your mind is sometimes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Foley, yes, you stupid fatso. The report it's called the Abbie report. Ask the Alabama rep to send you a screenshot, so you can see the one doctor in her territory writing all the scripts. Then comeback to this site, and apologize to all your reps for being an imbecile!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever posted this made my day!

FUNNY STUFF!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike
    I almost feel sorry for you. You are a train wreck. You were hired to increase sales and you have done the opposite. You come on cafepharma(which is pathetic as a national sales director) to defend yourself and instead you make yourself look like a bigger idiot than the entire salesforce already thought you were. Its called Karma. This is what you get for treating people like crap to try and fullfill your dreams. It isn't working. Perhaps you were banged in the head too many times in hockey because you just don't get it and sadly never will...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! The NSD is clueless to the data reps have access to. The ABBI report has data on all territories; just input the region and territory and you can view all NPTs. Pure bluff? Mr. Foley, before you make such comments, please make sure you know of what you are speaking. You say you are through with this forum; please do our division - and the company - a favor and say you are through as NSD.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made the comment. I am a rep.
    You guys seriously are kind of psycho the way you always make factual assumptions that Mike Foley is even on here.

Furthermore… I find it extremely creepy that you peep at other reps territories.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are are all in sales so we are competitive by nature so we want to know how our competition is doing with regards to other reps in different territories.

Many times doctors with common last names get misaligned to other territories so looking at other rep's territories is good business practice so an NPT that belongs to your territory is not accidentally misaligned.

What is pathetic and creepy as you would say is that you as a sales representative and Mike Foley as senior management do not know that reps have access to this NPT information.

You and Mike Foley should have a conference call with the Alabama rep so you can both learn how to use the Abbie report and be more business minded.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you my friend… need to find a new career. You obviously cannot sell this drug since you have to blame your lack of skills on top performers and corporate heads.

It’s no big deal sweet pea. Just go find a new drug company leach off of-

Move On !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you my friend should get your head out of your A$$ and go back to sales training to learn about
    the Abbie report.

It makes no difference to me sweet cheeks but kissing Foley's A$$ does not mean you have selling skills. Lol.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's this? Foley has hired a relative as a rep to work here? Dumb & Dumber!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Mike
    How are you? Nice try :)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Foley...horrible national sales director...horrible actor playing a rep on cafepharma...lol

Nice try to save face Mike all of us reps know you have NO CLUE what any of the Neurology sales reports entail.

What is seriously psycho and extremely creepy Mike or top performing rep you play on cafepharma is you peeping at us reps to see how many events we are doing every week.

19. Mike F

Mike F Guest

That’s it! I’m taking my ball and going home!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

foley! You are a narcissist and a psychopath.
    Bayer lets you roam freely just as the Catholic Church and Penn State let known pediphiles do the same.