What on earth is happening at Alks?

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2019 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets list the things that dont work, shall we? None of the senior leaders listen.

1) Why do we need so many directors, sr. directors and VP's? We have nothing in the pipeline. What are these folks "directing"??
    2)No diversity at all in leadership teams. Just a good ole' boys club. Madeline can talk about all the diversity programs she wants but no one is walking the walk

Hiring freeze is almost welcome at this point.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q: What happens at ALKS when KAMs and Hospital reps beg tbms to take their budget money to hold meetings and programs that the KAM and hospital rep can attend so it looks like they are putting their money to good use instead of not being able to find any useful way to use it and actually have nothing to do?

A: We hire more KAMs and Hospital reps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company won’t look the same by Christmas. Today was the beginning and a precursor to coming attractions. The mess created by JR has to be cleaned up and the hatchet man swung the axe this morning. Yes men and don’t rock the boaters made the cut. True leaders who really cared enough to push back and speak the truth are gone. And the crack marketing team that has never been held accountable is still standing. Amazing. But then again nothing about this company is shocking anymore

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DIVERSITY?!? Ha. That's a good one. Our top line is flat and our bottom line is pathetic because we let an idiot from Astellas run this company and hire and expand teams we never needed. I think we are a little busy trying to keep the lights on and figuring out a way to go back to the commercial structure and head count we had before JR (the moron) ballooned us by adding sales teams we don't need. I think diversity is that last thing we should be worrying about right now. Geeze. Kind of like calling housekeeping for more towels while the fire alarm is going off.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As Alice said, it’s getting curiouser and curiouser

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm gonna testify. AMEN!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree. We need more diversity. Not color wise but experience wise. We need people from all size Pharma companies, biotech, device, etc. that way we get different perspectives on what success looks like. Only having BIG pharma mentality will drive us into nonexistence.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens is whatever RP wants. He's been in charge for 30 years and is untouchable. He convinced himself Viv and Ari should be $1bn+ products and he handpicked JR b/c he wasn't happy that he wasn't getting what he wanted.