What places will you no longer go, now that you are out of pharma

Discussion in 'Industry Veterans' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2012 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will no longer go to fed ex kinkos.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't go to Coco's.

Used to go there when I was in a POD with a few crazy people. Good old days of pharma, what a joke those days were!

Also, the food at Coco's is terrible.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since I left pharma, I go to the mall all the time. That is because this is where I work, along with a large number of other former pharma people. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to go to most places I went to when I was working in pharma. Stop by and see me in the food court and leave me a few bucks in my tip jar.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will no longer go to Starbucks. LOL. I think everyone already stated that, but I wanted to give a reminder.

Ah, the days of pharma, what a mind game. Chock full of weird people.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone here been traumatized by the pharmaceutical industry?

I have.

Starbucks.
    Pinera.
    Annual evaluations.

It was a painful time in my life, and glad it is over.

I know ALL of you stay for the money, because it is the only reason to stay.
    Good luck with that.

Enjoy your wonderful life!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

out of the industry now...had to be treated for post-traumatic stress...(seriously) The pharma industry, (and all the lying, cheating, fabricating) left me sick both physically and mentally....

The leadership of those companies rewards managers with the most borderline personality disorders...

Healthy people do not function well in pharma...I found that out the hard way...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

truly remarkable. I hope you are doing better.

Its seems like ALL sales jobs are like this.

In sales, companies seem to think they own you, because they are paying you so well. I like to work hard and its a challenge to make a difference in the territory by working at it and growing business.

But, its becoming more and more of a grind, the older I get. Sales is just a grind. Its not fun anymore, because of the micromanagement and corporate structure that rewards brown nosers.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have studied a trade in high school or even college if it would not cost much.

Trade eduation is where it is at, because of the creativity those jobs provide.

sure, these jobs may not pay as much, but at least you don't have to endure the lying and bs in the corporate world.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Supermarket of any kind. I have my groceries delivered.

I remember my first week in the field, I went to go pick up the boss, and I took them to the supermarket to get some fruit (this was about 8:30 am), and told the dipstick that I wanted to give some fruit to the office, to (hopefully) get some time with a tough office.

Now, the goofball manager, had just sent a Voicemail out a few days ago, saying he wanted us to spend more money on expenses and such.

So, I figure this was a good idea, and knowing that most offices really don't want to see you until about 9, that after I picked this dipstick up, we could take a trip to the Super to pick up some fruit.

So, instead of saying "good idea" or whatever, this dipstick tells me that I should have picked up the fruit before I picked him up and that I need to get better organized.

Welcome to pharma. Land of the dumb people. Still can't bel. I stayed in this industry so long.

I mean, most people in pharma are robots and can't think for themselves.

Very, very, very strange industry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to your self-fulfilling prophecy, Skippy. Dance, monkey, dance!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that we are entering the Christmas season, the mall will be more busy and you should see a nice bump in the tip money jar.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. No one is trying to take your job. In fact, next time I stop by the mall to get a burger from your place, I will put in a good word for you with the manager and he might promote you to the lead cashier position.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the voice of experience.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I am experienced in leaving you a nice tip. Next time, just say thank you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome lie! It's the only thing you're good at, other than analyzing the windfalls of your future career. The tip I'm going to give you just got reduced by a penny. Say you're sorry and I'll leave you a whole nickel.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth hurts, but deal with it, loser.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the voice of INexperience. You haven't dealt with the truth at all. I don't work at the mall, I don't flip burgers. You have said both about me, and those are lies. You are a liar. You know the truth hurts, but it is too painful to deal with for you. That's why liars like you tell their lies. I shall explain...

Your first step to the truth would be to look in the mirror at yourself and repeat "loser" over and over again, addressing yourself. Why? You do realize you posted this reply on Thanksgiving Day, right? Thanksgiving Day is a holiday in which winners like me fly to a distant city where loved ones are gathered with the warmth of friends and family, and we celebrate our blessings past, present, and future. This is exactly what I did that day.

You, on the other hand, loser, sat hunched over your keyboard--perhaps in a vent hole of Hell itself--nursing your essentially soul-less self by trolling on a message board with lies, lies, lies. Sadly enough, you were probably thankful that you could avenge your debased, twisted ego by berating someone you perceive to be important. In your skewed, depraved world, you elevate yourself by tearing your betters down, even if you have to lie to do so.

I'm just here to help, loser. I'm on a mission now that my soul has been cleansed from the self-deception inherent in the Pharma industry. Keep replying to me and I will point your errors out, as a moral and ethical person will do to assist someone who may in spite of themselves ascend to the rank of Human Being from primate troll.

You might still eventually end up in the mall (a prediction based on evidence, not a lie) but there is some possibility that you were happier along the way. Come back soon, llllllooooossssseeeerrrrrr!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delusions of grandeur. The garbage truck you work on doesn't go by the mall. Maybe if you weren't addled by the stench of the refuse covering you at the end of the day, your condition would improve.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such a lame comeback. No wonder you got tossed from pharma. We are all laughing at you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cliche. As well as lamer than lame since you didn't really answer back except to falsely claim superiority.

Nothing new or true, here, either. Minus two points for you now, since, based on your model I can claim victory with no real comeback. Any casual observer would now realize that being out of pharma is better than being in, based on your anti-social behavior and lack of intelligence.

Ummm...ok? Those are just the laughing voices in your head, Garbage Man. Full circle now: delusions of grandeur. Or a really lame life, since your quote might mean you literally sit around with other trolls and laugh at happier, more successful people than you, Garbage Man.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is all you could come up with? Not very impressive.

While I am not surprised you got tossed from pharma, I am really surprised you ever got in.

Now that you are also on the verge of getting tossed from the fast food business, you must really be in a panic.