What places will you no longer go, now that you are out of pharma

Discussion in 'Industry Veterans' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2012 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, we see the truth hurts. It must have really messed you up mentally when you got tossed from pharma as you seem to be taking out all your frustration on this board.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. Always hilarious to see these former pharmaceutical people come on the board looking for affirmation as to leaving the industry. They always act like they made the choice to leave when we know they were tossed out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm....a whole lot of tossing going on here in those three posts. I guess this is the "we" you were claiming earlier, which in reality is you posting multiple times in support of yourself.

It doesn't matter what you say, lol...you're still the worthless wretch who trolled on a message board on Thanksgiving Day. Haha! Tell me how wonderful your life is again? I mean, even if ten times the number of lies you have posted about me were true, my life would still be better than yours. I had places to go, things to do, people to see, blessings to count.

All you had was your computer in your mom's basement. She kicked you out of the kid's table because you were drooling more than the two quarts you produce daily.

Or no, were you all alone? How was your ten course meal? You know, the can of turkey, the can of dressing, the can of cranberry sauce, and the can of green beans, followed by the six pack.

Haha! Pathetic. Normally I would have pity on someone like you, but you are trying to spread misery. I guess being useless never takes a holiday for you, does it?

Oh wait, you are useful. I just put the trash out. Looking forward to seeing you. At least I live in a nice neighborhood so you can dream of being as awesome as me one day. I promise to use the stronger bags next time so they don't rip open on your head as you heave them into the truck.

Have a swell day! I will put in a good word with the Sanitation Dept. for you. Maybe they will give you an inside job sweeping the floors. Of course that would cut you off from the goodies you find in people's trash along your route.

Tell you what, I'll leave you some gloves and a mask as a tip. Some things are more valuable than money, right? Maybe next Thanksgiving you will have more to be thankful for, HAHA!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL.
    That troll also thinks that only one person is posting against his stupid views.

well, I am not the person that posted the above, TROLL.

That troll is also known as The Rattler on another discussion.

The Rattler is an ex stripper turned pharma rep, that visits this website, and feels the need to defend and dying and degrading industry, because those days as a stripper were tough times, and being a pharma rep is much more distinguished.

On a serious note, I really can't find too many good things to say about pharma anymore, now that I have been out of it for several years.

Are there any good people still left?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really is a bizarre industry...I call pharma a "parallel universe" as it operates in the dumbest ways imaginable, but still stays profitable because the margins are so high, and they knowlingly rip off the govt, payors, patients, wholesalers, etc.

I could not believe how idiotic the managment of those companies (Big Pharma) is. And now I can't get hired anywhere because I stayed at the party too long, and no one wants pharma people...

I never met dumber folks than in my time in pharma.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most former pharma people no longer go to the bank. They no longer make enough to have any savings.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, genius...who goes to the bank anymore anyway? I mean, even you, the Trash Monkey probably have automatic deposit. Or do you go to your bank's ATM because you can't afford the ATM fees everywhere else?

Learn to use a computer for things besides trolling. You know, like paying those credit card charges to your state-assigned therapist. On the other hand, perhaps your therapist recommend internet message board trolling as a solution to your psychopathic disorders.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I should have known that using a bank would not apply to you. The ATM limits of $600 a day don't really impact you as you don't have that much money. For people like me who are successful, we need to use a conventional bank for withdrawing cash above that level (for vacations, larger expenditures requiring cash, etc.). We also use banks that assist with administering trust accounts and also store certain documents in safe deposit boxes. Of course, you have no need for these given that you only make minimum wage.

Also, I am sorry to hear about your continued need for a state-assigned therapist.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, so the successful garbage collector can do internet searches to explain what he does with his imaginary money, vacations, 'larger expenditures', trust fund, and certain documents.

The only trips you take are in the hallucinations you have between doses of your psychotropic medications, As-hole.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know these banking concepts are new to you. Don't worry, you really don't need to know all these facts as they don't apply to you. It will only confuse you more and add to your mental stress.

I guess I opened up a can of worms with you. There are banks on almost every commercial corner. As you ride past these on your bike (on your way to the burger joint to work), you are likely to start obsessing over these banks and how they work for us more successful people. If you're not careful, you might accidentally steer your bike into traffic as you stare at the people going into the banks.

By the way, just because you dig through trash cans and dumpsters, it doesn't make you a garbage collector. That job would be above you. You should not be trying to shoot for a job that is above your capabilities. Stick to the fast food business as that is where you have established tenure.

As a final note, I thought I would like you know that things are still going great for us in the upper echelon of the pharmaceutical industry. While you keep bringing down the health level of Americans with your fast food, we are trying to battle the health issues that result from the poor eating habits. We do seem to be working against each other in our industries.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper echelon of pharma?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I know. I have to laugh at As-hole Pretend WAY beyond a manager, too. Most people I know in Pharma who are for real WAY beyond a manager wouldn't: a) troll on a message board and b) write the same things over and over again with the compositional techniques of an eighth-grader. I mean, they all have MBA's, you know?

Do you think he has an MBA from the Sanitation Dept? AS IN...Minimum Boost Assistance for heaving my trash bags into the truck? Or does he just have a BS degree because he can flip the Big Switch to compact the trash?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew the banking concepts would go above your head. Still commenting on your own posts I see. At least you are making the effort to space out the time between posts, but it still is a bit short when you factor in the low participation rate of non-pharma posts. If you read the various sections of this board, you will see that all levels of people in pharma post. Given that you never got that far in pharma, this is also a novel concept to you (just like the concept of banking).

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Concepts? You are so removed from banking transactions that you call them concepts?

Ewww! Not with me you didn't. That was a solo project for you. I know you find them tasty when you discover them during the course of your garbage collection duties, but trust me, you can have all the cans of worms you want, As-hole. Was there an eleventh can at your Thanksgiving dinner? Full of worms? If you like them that much, you should have been out of the mood for trolling.

Proof positive that you looked up how to use banking services on the internet. I can assure you, it's not almost every commercial corner. Maybe you are from Russia after all and you heard about this stuff from an American tourist. I guess in your neighborhood you are using your imagination--just as you have to fabricate a Pharma career, period, much less a WAY beyond a manager level in Pharma--to see banks where there are in reality, pubs and strip clubs. Perhaps they mean the same to you, AS IN that's where your money is spent and made, respectively.

Try to remember: you are not a WAY beyond a manager in the Pharmaceutical industry. You are a PRETEND WAY beyond a manager. Big difference. You're not even in Pharma. Big difference there, too. Chew those worms a little better. They are surviving and eating what's left of your brain.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, that wasn't me talking to myself, As-hole. I would only adjust the timing of submitting my posts to annoy you as much as possible. Mission accomplished!

You're putting yourself in a round room looking for the can of worms (your favorite delicacy) in the corner over this issue. To help you out, I made this post, the one at 1:12 pm today, and the one at 10:55 pm last night. Someone else posted at 10:08 pm. I'm not going any further back than that to help you, but at least you have some examples to compare me to the other person(s).

The previous "low participation rate of non-pharma posts" was the previous rate. I'm here now, and so is at least one other guy who is showing you up for what you are. More accurately, for what you are not: someone actually in the Pharma industry. Grasp the concept of a NEW participation rate of non-pharma posts, especially because you are a non-pharma person making your own, ahem, "contributions."

Why are you so obsessed over the low participation rate? Are you just a little baby troll or a big fat lazy one who wanted to say your crap to people and not be called out on it? It shouldn't matter how often people challenge you or how many of them challenge you, if you're right, right?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course it was you. It isn't that hard to figure out. Since I mentioned the previous time stamps, you have now tried to track those. Notice that you now mix stories lines between your two imaginary posters. Another sign to show us that you just aren't that bright.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again! But you're so used to being wrong, you think you're right.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course I was right and you have confirmed it yet again.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, no. "Wrong" means "wrong". Wow, you're too stupid to even understand that, PRETEND WAY beyond a manager.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course it is me again. I know that I am wrong, but I will always pretend I am right. I don't know what I am talking about, but I will act like I do. I wish I still had my pharma gig so that I could afford better mental health services.