What really happened to Bill?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2007 at 7:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all, I am NOT YOUR SON. thank heaven for that.
    YOU are so obviously a completely IGNORANT fool, that nobody believes YOU! NO employee, and NO co- worker!
    YOU have NEVER had any CREDIBILITY, and even NOW, YOU don't even have the "GUTS" to defend any of YOUR claims! CLAIMS like who I am. CLAIMS like Bill Clark was murdered. And of course YOUR CLAIM that "reeks" from Stupidity; The Federal Bureau of Investigation murdered Bill Clark!
    Yes, YOUR head is so far up your ass, even YOUR CONSPIRACY FREAK FRIENDS CAN"T help YOU!
    The TRUTH always needs to be told! It HAS been!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look son I already told you, you are a stark Raven psychotic freak show. You need to figure out who you are and what year you are living in whether than worrying so much about others by psychotically assuming what you think They are thinking on a public forum. This is all about your looney bird ass and nothing else.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly, YOU are as IGNORANT and PATHETIC as any human being could possibly be!
    YOU are a "one dimensional" CONSPIRACY FREAK, who is so overly concerned about others, that our employees and co- workers laugh at your lack of intelligence! YOU have nothing valid to offer!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop it son. Stop delusionally believing that there are others on here believing your delusional shit. There are no employees on here believing or even paying attention to your 2006 shit. Now focus on who you truthfully are and what you have to do to somehow live a productive life in 2018. Mental stooge

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darlin', what I am is someone a lot brighter than YOU, who has been with Jazz Pharmaceuticals longer than YOU! It's clearly time YOU woke- up, pulled YOUR head out from YOUR ass, and check- out who our employees and co- workers believe!!
    YOUR problem is YOUR obvious IGNORANCE and Narrow-Mindedness!
    YOUR un- provoked attempted attacks upon me show just how frustrated you are!! You have NO CREDIBILITY and NO SUPPORT!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the record do you really believe that employees are coming on this thread to follow or pay attention to your delusional shit from 2006. Son your head is not stuck its rammed sideways up your ass and has been since 2006. You still don't even tell the truth about your identity or realize that this is cafe Pharma and gets you laughed at. Dumb ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darlin', YOU accuse me of not telling the truth about my identity!
    But, who are YOU?? What is your identity?? You appear to be a rather short- term employee who has "latched- on" to and bought into the CONSPIRACY FREAK theory about Bill Clark being murdered in 2006! This is REALLY what your dislike for me is about!
    YOU just can't stand it that the TRUTH has won out over YOUR nonsense CRAP about the FBI murdering Bill!! What hogwash! NO Darlin', our employees and co- workers know you have ZERO CREDIBILITY!
    And YES, YOUR head is firmly planted up your ass!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, you pretend to be somebody on here that does not exist. You believe employees come on this site and believe you. You are lost in 2006 and it's now 2018. Nobody cares about you and your 2006 life that you're stuck in and can't move past. 12 years have past your sorry and delusional life right by. You are the difinition of some bodies head stuck in their ass for 12 loooong years. Deranged Lunatic

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darlin', You know quite well that I exist! You read my posts! I've been with the company over 13 years. And that's longer than you've been around!
    For many years, since 2006, CONSPIRACY FREAKS like YOU have tried to convince our employees that Bill Clark was murdered. And murdered by our FBI!! Of course, here in 2018, our employees and co- workers all know that unfortunately Bill died of Myocardial Infarction, a heart attack! I have actively tried and succeeded in convincing our employees of the TRUTH. This is why they have accepted and agreed with me despite YOUR Ignorance and LIES!
    Your CREDIBILITY, if it ever existed at all, is now non- existent in 2018.
    Time to pull your head out of your ass!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look you are a delusional psycho! You make up shit on the fly. Your character is make believe and there are certainly no employees that give a flying flip about what you say on here especially from 2006. You are a lonely loser who is starve for attention. He'll go find a piece of ass as that would be time much better spent than wasting your life on here. It's 2018 now shit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOUR Ignorant not only reflects anger, but it also reflects YOUR Stupidity! YOU are clearly a fool who has a problem with TRUTH! Why are YOU so upset DARLIN'?? YOU must be coming halfway to YOUR senses about the FBI murdering Bill Clark! Your anger at me certainly seems to show an obvious "guilt trip" about YOUR dumb CONSPIRACY FREAK thoughts.
    And how do YOU know every employee disagrees with me?? How do YOU know many employees and co- workers don't find it interesting, discussing a former employee's death, back in 2006?? YOU don't speak for anyone else, Sweetheart!!
    Now give it a real solid tug and pull that head out of your ass! Maybe YOU can discover some CREDIBILITY!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

102,714 Views is astounding. Great thread !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I believe so. Sometimes it takes a lot to convince people of the truth!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You suffer from classic Narcissitic Personalility Disorder. BTW, you self inflating yourself and lying about who you are and attempting to speak for employees who simply don't care about you or what you think is classic NPD. You chose to live a delusional life from 2006 rather a stable productive life in 2018. There are no employees who take you seriously or care about 2006. You do need to give quite a Herculean tug as your head has been ravagged up your ass since 2006.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it's very difficult to believe that an IDIOT like YOU can seriously comment on things like personality disorders, as well as comment on what our employees believe, and what they think!
    YOU obviously don't like hearing the TRUTH about what happened in 2006!
    It must really destroy YOUR entire belief system when it's been proven Bill Clark's death was from Natural Causes, and he was NOT murdered by the FBI or anyone else!
    But when your anger so clearly "grates" on YOU, it shows just how far your head is up your ass!! YOUR CREDIBILITY has long ago been destroyed!! Everyone knows CONSPIRACY FREAKS have NO SELF- WORTH!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love when the psycho who pretends to be a self inflated company executive who really does not exist accuses another person of not having creditability. Priceless! Love when this psychos entire life is consumed with 2006 when the reality is its 2018 and NOBODY gives a good shit about that. It's ok buddy boy, you are perfectly normal though. LMFAO

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I have NEVER pretended to be a company executive here.
    I am just exposing YOU and a couple of other CONSPIRACY FREAKS, who are too embarrassed to admit they believe(d) that Bill Clark was murdered by our own FBI in 2006! This is what these FREAKS have written here on Café Pharma!
    The above FREAK can't face the TRUTH, so he ignores it by attacking others! He claims to know that NO ONE cares about the death of a rep. because it occurred in 2006! But to those that ARE interested, we know Bill Clark died of Natural Causes, Myocardial Infarction, a heart attack!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok pal you are a twisted delusional freak show. I've exposed you for being a phony with no credibility. You don't know who you Truly are Latoya.......lmao.... And certainly nobody cares about your life being stuck in 2006 despite this being 2018. Loserville and lonely fool.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing you can do Darlin' is lash out, to try and hide the TRUTH! YOU know YOU have been a CONSPIRACY FREAK since YOU first believed the FBI murdered Bill Clark! How sick are YOU??
    YOU have no idea how many people here are GLAD that the TRUTH came out about Bill's death in 2006! I guess now this makes YOU a LIAR! An ANGRY LIAR!!
    Keep tryin' to get your head out of your ass!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your self assumptions make you look like a mental stooge. Nobody cares about 2006 and nobody believes you. Wake up to 2018. Must suck to have your head crammed up your ass for 12 years while the real world passes you by.