What really happened to Bill?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2007 at 7:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darlin', YOU claim you know so much about what other people believe! This makes your IGNORANCE look even worse than it really is. The TRUTH is YOU know nothing about what others believe.
    Many employees past and present want to know the TRUTH about what happened to Bill Clark in 2006. And there is nothing wrong with setting the record straight!
    YOU and your CONSPIRACY FREAK friends (both) tried to convince people that the FBI murdered Bill, after forcing him to wear a WIRE! For what reason?? Our employees and co- workers who are interested in how and why Bill died are glad they learned the TRUTH! A heart attack killed Bill at the 2006 NSM.
    So Darlin', pull your head out of your ass, and accept the TRUTH! Or call the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office at 602-876-1742 or 602-876-1000.
    YOU are very angry because YOU"VE been exposed as a LIAR with NO CREDIBILITY!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow that was a long long time ago. Most of us only remember the all out f##k fest from that NSM in '06. I mean bartender must have put Spanish fly in the drinks cuz it was booty call on.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now a "bright" fellow like you surely must remember a death at the NSM in 2006.
    You must remember that the NSM ended early and folks went home!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah typically I don't get stuck on a piece of ass that I got back in '06. Life is too short. You should move on with your life pal. 2006 is long ago and life is passing you by. Frankly, nobody apparently cares about this other than you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah Darlin', some people do care!
    While it's great that you were able to get some ass at the NSM, some people want to know about the death of Bill Clark. I believe it's important that the know the TRUTH, even so many years later!
    For years a few CONSPIRACY FREAKS have tried to convince Jazz employees that Bill was murdered by the FBI! Bill was NOT murdered, he died of Myocardial Infarction, a heart attack. Bill's family knows this from the Autopsy.
    Now past employees who knew Bill know the TRUTH, that he died from Natural Causes! And present employees who have heard about Bill Clark's death know the TRUTH.
    This issue from 2006 has been straightened out! Some people DO care!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn you are like a canker sore that never heals. Every post on here you take back to 2006 and press your play button over and over. Get a life pal. It's 2018 now

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the LIE that some people want to know about from2006??
    We had a death of a sales rep at a NSM. The death was from Natural Causes, NOT from a murder like a couple of CONSPIRACY FREAKS tried to claim!
    And WHY should my going back to 2006 and stating the TRUTH bother you so much?? Unless of course, You are one of the CONSPIRACY FREAKS who say Bill Clark was murdered by the FBI!!!!
    If what I say bothers you so much, DON"T read my posts! No one else has complained!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OmG! Who the hell are these two people who go back and forth with each other please let Bill rest in peace. You are all a bunch of screwed up lunatics

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and what is wrong with reassuring people bill clark died of natural causes.he didn't get murdered by the fbi or anybody? he was only 44 years old and a good person who unfortunately had a heart attack in 2006 at a sales meeting.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you suffer from a severe case of OCD and paranoid schizophrenia. This shits owns you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's really quite amazing how an incompetent idiot like you, a dedicated CONSPIRACY FREAK can still "cling" to his misguided beliefs that Bill Clark was murdered! And you try so hard to cover- up your Incompetence by attacking me!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And who the freak cares other than your sorry ass. What part of its now 2018 don't you get? Damn you are a pathetic POS.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, my sorry ass and the people who are still around, and those who have heard about the death of Bill Clark and want to know the TRUTH!
    Darlin', YOU must be a left- over CONSPIRACY FREAK from 2006! Why else would YOU complain about me writing about the TRUTH of how Bill died??
    Sorry Darlin", but he was NOT a murder victim of the FBI, or anyone else!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok yea soooo many people caring sooooo much about 2006 now in 2018. At least that's what your
    Delusional and psychotic mind has you thinking. For crying out loud, get yourself mentally stable and get a more meaningful purpose out of your life. Damn

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Darlin', spoken like a real once- misguided CONSPIRACY FREAK!
    Are you so embarrassed about saying that Bill Clark was murdered, that you want to stop my posts??
    Remember, I would NOT bring- up Bill Clark's untimely death from Natural Causes, if people didn't still ask about how he died. Even today, some employees (old and new) want to know about an employee who died at the NSM back in 2006.
    People deserve to hear Bill died of Myocardial Infarction, a heart attack, and that the FBI did NOT murder him! Anyone can call the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office to learn the TRUTH! 602-876-1742 or 602-876-1000.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao....... Yur psychotic mind kicks yur arse badly. Again it's 2018 and nobody his asking you about 2006 so get a life loser boy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darlin', YOU are the only one upset with my comments! YOU'RE that same old CONSPIRACY FREAK who believes the FBI murdered Bill Clark for some unknown reason, after forcing Bill to wear a WIRE!
    YOU need to accept the TRUTH, and let our employees who are interested in Bill's death hear what really occurred at the 2006 NSM!
    Attacking me personally WILL NOT change things!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psychotic disorders are severe mental disorders that cause abnormal thinking and perceptions. People with psychoses lose touch with reality. Two of the main symptoms are delusions and hallucinations. Delusions are false beliefs, such as thinking that someone is plotting against you or that the TV is sending you secret messages. Hallucinations are false perceptions, such as hearing, seeing, or feeling something that is not there.

It's ok there is help for you out there. First step is being open to receiving it. Good luck buddy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darlin', YOU continue to evade the TRUTH. YOU still seem to be the only one who is upset with my responding to issues of how Bill Clark died! By definition that makes you STILL a Left- Over CONSPIRACY FREAK!
    No hallucinations or false claims of how Bill died. Only the TRUTH that he died of Natural Causes, a heart attack! And all our employees know it!
    So your meaningless definition of psychotic disorders are just that, Meaningless!
    Being the only one UPSET with my responding posts makes YOU both FRIGHTENED and PSYCHOTIC with NO CREDIBILITY! TWELVE years have passed! Time to abandon YOUR views about CONSPIRACY!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally... You seem to get it. You are the ONLY person and have been for quite some time who cares about this topic. Really it's very obvious that Nobody else gives a damn about it. For you to believe differently points to the other posters comments about you having much greater issues.