What really happened to Bill?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2007 at 7:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Darlin', It is NOT obvious that Nobody else gives a damn about Bill Clark's death. Some people remain concerned about the TRUTH!
    For quite a few years (many) it was thought by some employees that Bill was murdered! This was a made- up LIE by a few CONSPIRACY FREAKS who "enjoyed" making- up this story about the FBI murdering Bill!
    It finally reached a point where some of us thought it was necessary to check- out the TRUTH! It became obvious that Bill Clark died of Natural Causes, a heart attack, Myocardial Infarction. We dealt with the Maricopa County Sheriff to find out what REALLY happened to a sales rep.
    This is the main reason some of us believe it's important to emphasize what really happened to Bill, even though it occurred 12 years ago. Everyone needs to know the TRUTH! There are NO other issues.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Some of us" ??? Like who??? It's only you!!! Stop letting your delusional mind play you. You are all alone and have always been on here. Poor bastard! This is not an "attack" it's the truth. Loneliness is a bitch for you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darlin', YOU keep letting your anger get the best of you! YOU seem to be the only one who is upset with what I write about the death of Bill Clark! It's important for our employees and co- workers to know that Bill died of Natural Causes! A Heart Attack!
    This is something that really bothers YOU a great deal! It bothers YOU because YOU are obviously a "lone" left- over CONSPIRACY FREAK! So you attack me personally for writing about Bill's death, even though he died 12 years ago! But it doesn't seem to upset anyone else!
    Your LIES have come home to "roost" among the employees at Jazz. They wait for YOU to at least admit the TRUTH! The FBI DID NOT murder Bill Clark! But in one million years, YOU will NEVER do it! YOU CAN"T!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So has there been anything remotely happening here since 2006 or was that the pinnacle year of Jazz? Lmao

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jazz of course, has continued on, being somewhat successful!
    The matter of Bill Clark's death in 2006 is a separate issue.
    Bill was a popular and successful sales rep, whose manner of death was made into something it never was. It was a real shame that a few of his co- workers decided to LIE about HOW he died. And for several years after he died, many believed he was murdered by THE FBI, for some unknown made- up reason!
    Fortunately, today the TRUTH has been accepted by everyone, who now realize Bill died of Natural Causes, a heart attack. Myocardial Infarction.
    Jazz has continued on as a pharma company with decent products.
    I hope this helps your understanding!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jazz "bill was murdered" Pharmaceutical Company....... Sums it up very accurately. Without Bills murder there would be absolutely nothing to report from this lame company. Guess it's been in grave condition since 2006. Jazz "Bill" Pharmaceutical RIP

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the LIARS and the CONSPIRACY FREAKS ever believed Bill Clark was murdered. And by the FBI, after being forced to wear a WIRE???? How stupid can anyone be???? He died of a Heart Attack while attending our NSM in 2006! Employees were curious. Now they know the TRUTH!
    Absolute crap! The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has a copy of the Death Certificate. It clearly states Bill died of Natural Causes. At this date, there is NO reason to LIE! His body was examined post- mortem! He suffered a Myocardial Infarction.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy moms basement boy. You get so angry and defensive. I think the point this poster is trying to make is Jazz pharma has been dead since 2006. Not a damn thing to report at this dead company in over 12 years and that's very sad.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax Sweetheart, I'm just trying to set the record straight by letting folks who are interested in Bill Clark's death how he died! Some people, employees, co- workers, and others have heard that 12 years ago there was a murder at a Jazz Pharmaceutical NSM. Of course, now we all know this is a lie.
    My telling the TRUTH about a former sales rep's death at a NSM, does NO HARM! The proof I have offered to everyone who has any interest does NO HARM.
    It has virtually nothing to do with how Jazz Pharmaceuticals has performed over the last 12 years! It has nothing to do with whether Jazz has been a "dead" company for the last 12 years!
    Bill Clark's death in 2006 was an important event. His death from Natural Causes is equally important to many folks who want to know the TRUTH!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are stuck in the shitter son from 12 years ago and can't progress beyond it. I can assure you that Not a damn soul has any interest in that accept you and your tainted and deranged mind. No wake up and move beyond 2006. You suck!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Darlin', I think there are people (souls) who unlike YOU, are interested in the TRUTH about how Bill Clark died 12 years ago!
    Only a CONSPIRACY FREAK like you continues to believe Bill was murdered by the FBI. This is why itmakes YOU nervous when I talk about his death in 2006! YOU seem to be the only one who is bothered by the talk of Bill's death!
    As long as some people are interested, and read my posts, I will continue to refute the lies that there was any Foul Play involved! HOW and WHYG would the FBI want to murder a pharmaceutical sales rep?? Get your head out of your ass, and accept it, no matter how many years ago it was! There was NO murder!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong bus stop pal. Your assumptions further expose you for being a lonely and deranged fool on here. Your bus keeps taking you in circles without any productive exit and wasting your life away. What year is it anyway and what ar you doing in your life that is relevant and current?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darlin', YOU"RE making my case for me! A lone CONSPIEACY FREAK, so upset with what I've written, that he can't accept the TRUTH!
    The only left- over CONSPIRACY FREAK in the company still CLINGS to the LIE that Bill Clark , a pharma sales rep, was murdered by the FBI, our FBI!! I'm sure our employees and co- workers at laughing at YOU!
    I'm sure they wonder why YOU are so spset with what I have written!
    Call the Maricopa County Sheriff's Dept. 602-876-1742, or 602-876-1000. Case# 06-00885. You can call 12 years after Bill's death from Natural Causes! GOT THE GUT"S DARLIN' ??
    I'm quite content with my life, Darlin'! What about YOU??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm quite content with my life, Darlin'! Quote

Of course you are which drives this point home. All you do is assume on here without knowing WTH you are talking about. I have no clue about any conspiracy people and honestly don't care about any of your spin tactics. You are content with living 12 years in the past with nothing relevant to speak of. My point is that you are irrelevant and proud of it which makes you a dumb ass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this the Sucampo board? It sure looks the same.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's really amazing that YOU seem to be the only person who is bothered by what I write!
    It's very difficult for a person to be the only CONSPIRACY FREAK left in the company. Why else would YOU care so much about what I write to people who have some interest in Bill Clark' s death??
    Most people would simply let it go by!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the poor fella be. This thread has been his life for the last 2 years. He may be out of tune and for sure out of date but let him blow his little ole horn. It gives him a sense of purpose and ownership. Lmfao

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are the same guy as the “I sat by a lake “ thread in the Sucampo board. You have the exact same writing style. Hilarious, I’m from Michigan and I’m in on your joke. Driving two sets of viewers crazy!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but I have no idea what you mean.
    But enjoy yourself on CP if it makes you happy!
    Bill Clark was a former associate who passed away from a heart attack in 2006, at a NSM. I used to live in Benton Harbor.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I looked at the Sucampo board and it is obviously the same guy. He must be some kind of recluse or some is mentally unbalanced.