What really happened to Bill?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2007 at 7:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's really amazing that YOU seem to be the only person who is bothered by what I write!
    It's very difficult for a person to be the only CONSPIRACY FREAK left in the company. Why else would YOU care so much about what I write to people who have some interest in Bill Clark' s death??
    Most people would simply let it go by!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the poor fella be. This thread has been his life for the last 2 years. He may be out of tune and for sure out of date but let him blow his little ole horn. It gives him a sense of purpose and ownership. Lmfao

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are the same guy as the “I sat by a lake “ thread in the Sucampo board. You have the exact same writing style. Hilarious, I’m from Michigan and I’m in on your joke. Driving two sets of viewers crazy!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but I have no idea what you mean.
    But enjoy yourself on CP if it makes you happy!
    Bill Clark was a former associate who passed away from a heart attack in 2006, at a NSM. I used to live in Benton Harbor.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I looked at the Sucampo board and it is obviously the same guy. He must be some kind of recluse or some is mentally unbalanced.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing! Another Jazz Conspiracy Freak comes out of the woodwork to try and protect the LIES about how Bill Clark died!
    As long as our employees and co- workers know the TRUTH, that's a good thing!
    Everyone needs to question WHY the FBI would murder a pharmaceutical sales rep! And WHY the FBI would force Bill to wear a WIRE before killing him!! For what possible reason??
    These CONSPIRACY FREAKS are beyond being just Dumb! They are Pathetic!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to take your meds. Maybe you should do that before making your next post over on the Sucampo board.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Bill? Oh, he’s been sitting by a lake for the past eight years.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do he talk his dog, Amitiza, for a walk? Does he have pretend followers?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you decide to skip a day or two since you got caught posting at both boards?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe I should run the count up again on him again to make him feel like a special snowflake.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe he is sitting not at a lake but in the lake!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to the other thread, he is having BBQ over at the homeless shelter.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep that dude is a first ballot mental case. His issues run much much deeper than the crap he posts on this site.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everybody at Jazz knows Bill Clark died of a heart attack at the 2006 NSM! Check it out with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office @ 602-876-1742, or 602-876-1000. The FBI did not kill Bill Clark. They will go over the Autopsy Report! Only a CONSPIRACY FREAK would refuse to believe it.
    They are the REAL mental cases.